• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Great game thread as usual lw3!! Love the Shirley Temple dance n drinks for Embiid the social media darling, or the social media pest...lol..either way nice job by the Sixers to turn it around and go 8-2 in their last 10. Like you said beating Toronto in Philly and the Greek Freak on the road in Milwaukee is no easy task these days. However, in my personal opinion, I think they need to continue to "trust the process" but get some vets in there by the deadline to make a push for that 8th spot if they are serious about postseason play. Being 4.5 out of the 8th spot doesn't seem too difficult a task having not reached the all star break yet but leapfrogging 5 teams to get their seems virtually impossible without a medium sized vet acquisition in the next month. Also, I don't want to jinx us an I do believe that any NBA team can beat another on any given night but not the Sixers and not tonight.

Sixers 93

Hawks 106

Edited by Spud2Nique

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

That was about as ugly as a 17 point win could be. But honestly not surprising. The last game against them had what seemed to be a shaky flow off of what I was following by ESPN PBP.

We watching the same game? Hawks only had 13 turnovers and grabbed 48 rebounds. Shot 50%...

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Lurker said:

That was about as ugly as a 17 point win could be. But honestly not surprising. The last game against them had what seemed to be a shaky flow off of what I was following by ESPN PBP.

Paul and Dwight both had double-doubles, The Menace nearly had one too, and we stomped a surging 76ers team to continue the best January in the East. Our terrible backup PG had 13 points in 19 minutes and we picked up a game on Celtics for 3rd in the East. Again, not sure how many games you're actually watching, but I watch them ALL live and again replayed next day. Luxury of working from home.

Edited by hazer