• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

IMG_8182.GIF

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

These gifs could overthrow @JayBirdHawk in the gif war. Take note @kg01  I respond well to the greatest basketball movie of all time.

dr-sheldon-cooper-for-the-win-o.gif

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hahaha kg is gonna bring it tomorrow I'm sure. JB is a clever gifer, I don't want to get into a battle with her :-)

tightening_bow_tie.gif

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

leaving

Also, White Men Can't Jump is a criminally underrated movie.  Snipes was superb.  Rosie Perez was nothing short of amazing.  Cornbread Maxwell should've taken home some hardware.

You guys do know that Raymond, the crazy big guy that sold his gun after trying to rob the store, was Marques Johnson a 5 time All Star for the Bucks, right? He's also their color commentary guy.

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You guys do know that Raymond, the crazy big guy that sold his gun after trying to rob the store, was Marques Johnson a 5 time All Star for the Bucks, right? He's also their color commentary guy.

Yeah .... yeah, that's what I said.

nfl

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Have y'all talked about this yet?

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1217422?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jimi totally tells Hoiberg "F*ck, no" when he tells him to call timeout there.

I've not seen blatant disrespect to a person in a position of authority since Dolfan was around (hehe).

That;s gotta become one of those "That Moment When" gif's. Somebody out there's gotta be working on that.

~lw3

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Btw I did enjoy the Ashley Wagner gif. It did make me laugh. She's so adorable realizing she got screwed by the judges and then cursing on live tv about it.

We don't recognize moral victories in kgTown.

Is Butler the wing who'd put Hawks over the top? What would it take to pry him? Next to impossible considering his performance-to-bargain-contract ratio?

Hehe, Bulls fans are a little bit upset ...

How I'm feeling right now. Is I want to drive all the way to Chicago..walk into the United Center and slap the taste out of Garpax and Hoiberg's mouth.

:laugh:

• Moderators

An extended view of FNoGate. Jimmy and Fred convene to talk about something before Dwight's 1st FT.

Did Jimmy or somebody express a minor injury that caused Fred to want the timeout to pull someone?

~lw3

EDIT: More Fred! "gulp"

~lw3

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

An extended view of FNoGate. Jimmy and Fred convene to talk about something before Dwight's 1st FT.

Did Jimmy or somebody express a minor injury that caused Fred to want the timeout to pull someone?

~lw3

~lw3

So, looks like I was wrong to criticize Jimi.  My sources got me the script.

Tom Thibodeau coaches and Fred Hoiberg played for Minnesota Timberwolves.  "Aye Jimi.  Jimi?!  You thank dis fool gon' make both-a these?"

Nikola Mirotić and Jimmy Butler play for Chicago Bulls. "Heyul nawl.  He mite make 1." 

Tom Thibodeau coaches and Fred Hoiberg played for Minnesota Timberwolves. "Aiight fool, I need-ta get a shooter in there, doh."

Fred Hoiberg coaches and Nikola Mirotić plays for Chicago Bulls. "Coach, put me in.  I can .."

Nikola Mirotić and Jimmy Butler play for Chicago Bulls. "F--- no!"

• Moderators

Top In-Conference Records (East):

1. Cavz 20-6

2. Rapz 17-7

3. HAWX 20-9

4. Celts 19-9

5. Wizz 18-13

6. Boolz 16-15

Top Road Records (East):

1. HAWX 14-10

T-2. Rapz 13-10

T-2. Selltz 13-10

4. Cavz 11-9

5. Majik? 10-14

~lw3

• Like 2

Loved the balanced offence.  Totally slayed the two headed monster of Wade and Butler.

Boy do I wish Butler was a free agent this summer because the Hawks would stand a good chance of getting him after taking the Bulls lunch for 3 games this seson.

2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Hey Charles what you got to say now??????

That reminds me...

• Like 3

I'm sorry @lethalweapon3, but your nimbers must be incorrect.

There's several contenders that do not appear on these lists but I were told they were superior to the Hawks.  Put together a list that puts DET, MIL, PHI and all the other real teams ahead of the Hawks where they belong.

This thread is worthy of "likes" all around. Unfortunately, I'm out...but I do got this..

59 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

It's like I always say, "When it starts with The D... it ends with The O!"

~lwxxx

Lmao