• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hehe, Bulls fans are a little bit upset ...

:laugh:

Funny, I was in Chicago one time for a wedding. I was near a famous hot dog place where the dogs are actually red in color...pretty popular but I can't think of the name. Anyways it's like an old drive thru where some people can't drive worth crap. Anyhoo I'm pulling out (of the driveway @kg01 get ur mind outta the gutter) and I see this lady fully losing her mind in a fit of road rage vs a guy that looked like Norm from Cheers but with a mustache.

So the lady is straight cursing Norm out and Norm just turns around and gives her a squinted look like he's confused or something...I'm like "wtf"...5 seconds later he calmly yells out: EAT CHA SOOOUUUSSSAAAGE HONEYYYY!!!

I immediately lose it. I literally laughed the entire ride home. In those 15 seconds I learned how to control my anger, how to defuse and angry situation, and how to tell someone to just stfu and go about their business in the most relaxing way possible.

So I totally understand why that fan wants to go to the united center and slap Gorpax lol

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

How much longer can they have Hoiberg as the coach?   Not that he has great cards to work with but he's not exactly looking like he runs the show.   

24-48 hours max!

6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

For those of you who didn't see the game . . . like me.

LOL . . no way should the Hawks have won this game.   Just great team win by these guys.   As hot as Butler and Wade were, you could probably stomach a loss tonight.   But those back to back to back 3s in the 4th were a thing of beauty.

Great win guys.

I remember saying before the season that there's no way the Bulls should ever beat us with that roster. Then after I thought, "Well, unless Butler and Wade both go bananas." Turns out not even then. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Getting Rondo was a huge mistake. They should have targeted a decent ball handler/3pt shooter type at PG since you already have two guys that like to dominate the ball.  They should have gotten a Patrick Beverly type of player.

Delly would have been a good choise.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Getting Rondo was a huge mistake. They should have targeted a decent ball handler/3pt shooter type at PG since you already have two guys that like to dominate the ball.  They should have gotten a Patrick Beverly type of player.

Same could be said with Rose and the Knicks.   I'm not sure where Rose and Rondo fit these days.   Frankly Rondo would have been a better fit with the Knicks I think.