• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Bazemore is doing better offensively. Props for that.

He's running around like a lost, headless chicken on defense.

His "defense" still looks like fake hustle to me. But I am glad he's playing better on offense. He still has lapses in judgment but he's not the liability he was early on.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Seems the fans were also chanting, "Knicks don't want you ..."  Probably why you weren't able to make it out.  Fans switched it up.

6th Man Member here to report...

We did chant "LA Clippers" and "Knicks don't want you" and we threw in a "Phil Jackson" chant.  

Also don't know if you noticed but we chanted "Airball" at Noah when he was shooting free throws.  

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

6th Man Member here to report...

We did chant "LA Clippers" and "Knicks don't want you" and we threw in a "Phil Jackson" chant.  

Also don't know if you noticed but we chanted "Airball" at Noah when he was shooting free throws.  

Nice! Keep up the great work!

• Moderators

Welcome Back!

Coach Bud’s Beignet Watch:

The Pistons couldn’t quite help out the Hawks during the Celtics’ homestand last night. Thus, Boston enters Wednesday’s affairs up 2.0 games on Atlanta, plus the tiebreaker.

A win by the C’s versus Toronto removes Mike Budenholzer from the running, and a subsequent victory this weekend versus either L.A. team seals the deal for Brad Stevens.

Before heading to Beantown, the Raptors (lost 6 of last 7 games) get a visit from the Pelicans tonight. Toronto’s travels continue by playing in Orlando on Friday and Brooklyn on Sunday.

For Coach Bud and the Hawks' staff to get to New Orleans, beyond Atlanta winning out for the next 3 games, and Boston losing out, they’ll need the Raps to slip up against two of the non-Celtics teams. Hopefully, the Pels will be one of the two, because a disastrous weekend for Toronto against the Magic AND Nets is unlikely.

BOS (+2.0): vs. TOR (Wed. -L), vs. LAL (Fri. -L), vs. LAC (Sun. -L) [30-21]

TOR (+1.0): vs. NOP (Tues. -L), at BOS (Wed. -W), at ORL (Fri. -W/L), at BKN (Sun. -L/W) [31-21]

ATL (-): at MIA (Wed. -W), at HOU (Thur. -W), at ORL (Sat. -W) [31-20]

~lw3

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Welcome Back!

Coach Bud’s Beignet Watch:

The Pistons couldn’t quite help out the Hawks during the Celtics’ homestand last night. Thus, Boston enters Wednesday’s affairs up 2.0 games on Atlanta, plus the tiebreaker.

A win by the C’s versus Toronto removes Mike Budenholzer from the running, and a subsequent victory this weekend versus either L.A. team seals the deal for Brad Stevens.

Before heading to Beantown, the Raptors (lost 6 of last 7 games) get a visit from the Pelicans tonight. Toronto’s travels continue by playing in Orlando on Friday and Brooklyn on Sunday.

For Coach Bud and the Hawks' staff to get to New Orleans, beyond Atlanta winning out for the next 3 games, and Boston losing out, they’ll need the Raps to slip up against two of the non-Celtics teams. Hopefully, the Pels will be one of the two, because a disastrous weekend for Toronto against the Magic AND Nets is unlikely.

BOS (+2.0): vs. TOR (Wed. -L), vs. LAL (Fri. -L), vs. LAC (Sun. -L) [30-21]

TOR (+1.0): vs. NOP (Tues. -L), at BOS (Wed. -W), at ORL (Fri. -W/L), at BKN (Sun. -L/W) [31-21]

ATL (-): at MIA (Wed. -W), at HOU (Thur. -W), at ORL (Sat. -W) [31-20]

~lw3

I'd rather Dwayne Casey be the Allstar game coach - I can't stomach anything Green.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd rather Dwayne Casey be the Allstar game coach - I can't stomach anything Green.

Exactly.  That'll suck to have Stevens as the coach.   I'm ready for those guys to falter but they can do whatever in the regular season i guess.  As long as they get their usual first round exit i'll be happy.