• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just a BAD basketball team right now. No way to put it, the way they're playing they won't be beating any playoff caliber teams without acts of god like Hardaway Jr's 4th quarter.

i can't post on my laptop right now so this is probably my last post today.

• Like 1

Is Bud &&$&&$$ Moose's mom???? That's the only explanation to have Moose out there for 1 second. MOOSE IS GARBAGE!!!! BAZE IS GARBAGE!!! Splitter is never gonna play...Howard, Sap and Dennis all sucked tonight. Pretty much everybody sucked on our squad. Hyde showed up tonight!!! Jekyll perhaps next game vs Denver. 

Im actually glad we lost. Only a few more games before the trade deadline. Get these deadwood deadbeats out of Atlanta. 

Oh, and if Gordon Hayward played 30 minutes and scored 30 points, doesn't anybody wanna put him on his ass????

Super Bowl hangover is no excuse for losing by 25 at home..not even a back to back game. No heart bastards. Waste of time watching them when they play like ass. Smh.

11 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Is Bud #*$&#* Moose's mom???? That's the only explanation to have Moose out there for 1 second. MOOSE IS GARBAGE!!!! BAZE IS GARBAGE!!! Splitter is never gonna play...Howard, Sap and Dennis all sucked tonight. Pretty much everybody sucked on our squad. Hyde showed up tonight!!! Jekyll perhaps next game vs Denver. 

Im actually glad we lost. Only a few more games before the trade deadline. Get these deadwood deadbeats out of Atlanta. 

Oh, and if Gordon Hayward played 30 minutes and scored 30 points, doesn't anybody wanna put him on his ass????

Super Bowl hangover is no excuse for losing by 25 at home..not even a back to back game. No heart bastards. Waste of time watching them when they play like ass. Smh.

Damn Spud, how do you really feel?

Might want to take an aspirin since you are getting your blood pressure up like that.

but you're right, this effort was crap. Moose lacadaisically watching a ball roll by him out of bounds. Lazy passes. Poor d (not the good D, amiright?). 

Tonight we got the Bad Hawks. I guess it's simple as that. We didnt take our meds.

with the way the Jazz have been playing lately I can't say I was expecting us to win this one anyway, I just didn't think we would just let them win the game. Sheesh.

gnight, folks. It's been that kind of day for a couple of days now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

Damn Spud, how do you really feel?

Might want to take an aspirin since you are getting your blood pressure up like that.

but you're right, this effort was crap. Moose lacadaisically watching a ball roll by him out of bounds. Lazy passes. Poor d (not the good D, amiright?). 

Tonight we got the Bad Hawks. I guess it's simple as that. We didnt take our meds.

with the way the Jazz have been playing lately I can't say I was expecting us to win this one anyway, I just didn't think we would just let them win the game. Sheesh.

gnight, folks. It's been that kind of day for a couple of days now.

Ya...I feel ya..just a horrible couple of days...all star break can't come soon enough for me.

The best shot from the Hawks may have come from their mascot. Hairy the Hawk made a backward half-court shot during a timeout in the third period.

lol funny and sad..

If you're a Hayward fan your best chance to see him shine is against us.  Baze is some type of sparring dummy for him.  I wanted to get tickets to this game mainly to see him play well in a loss but glad I thought better of it.

You usually want to beat your understudy.  Quinn is +52 points on his former boss this year.  Sheesh.  This team's effort is like a crapshoot from night to night.  Granted the bench is pretty lame in Thabo's absence.  I wouldn't mind at all seeing Dwight and Baze packaged for players who are not Dwight and Baze.

10 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Is Bud *&*&#* Moose's mom????

Never seen it put like that but Moose getting minutes does make one wonder. Kris might as well have been reading a book during the game last night with zero minutes against a very big front line. Logic defied again.

• Like 3

• Moderators

All I can say is Baze at least understands the problem.  Unfortunately there is nothing he can do about it but this is dead on.   We have too many players who are handicapped offensively.

Defense was the greater overall problem, although forward Kent Bazemore suggested that the problems on that end of the floor began on offense. The Hawks had just 16 assists on 33-of-74 shooting, approaching their atrocious number in a 95-68 loss at Utah on Nov. 25, when they had but 11.

Perhaps Jazz head coach Quin Synder, a former Hawks assistant under Budenholzer, knows a thing or two about Atlanta.

“Ball don’t move … we’ve got to move the ball. That helps everything else,” Bazemore said after scoring eight points and banking three of Atlanta’s six steals. “I don’t think it’s defense. I think we put ourselves in a tough position with quick and hurried shots, not quality shots, and scrambled back on defense.”

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

All I can say is Baze at least understands the problem.  Unfortunately there is nothing he can do about it but this is dead on.   We have too many players who are handicapped offensively.

25 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

All I can say is Baze at least understands the problem.

Do you know how smart you have to be to realize how dumb you really are...-John Caparulo

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

aaaaahhhh mush.

I'm thinking of taking a timeout until after the trade deadline - Feb 23rd.  I'm exhausted watching this yo-yo team.

I watch every game, sometimes twice. Turned this one off about 5 minutes in, Moneyball was on cable. Probably should lay off until after the break myself. Enough...

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

aaaaahhhh mush.

I'm thinking of taking a timeout until after the trade deadline - Feb 23rd.  I'm exhausted watching this yo-yo team.

I feel ya...not sure which of these two best describes the feeling..

IMG_8617.GIF

IMG_8618.GIF