• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 draft

bleachkit

Ayton and Doncic are my guys.

Bagley Jr is the one I'm lukewarm on.

Porter Jr is the guy I really don't know, because I wanted to see him play.

Bamba is the guy I'm 100% out on.

Jaren Jackson Jr and Trae Young are the guys that I want if out of the top 3.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, CP61 said:

A stretched out John Collins at his worst. Chris Bosh at his best. 

I think he’s a tick better than Bosh. The athleticism is off the charts. Did you see the video of him doing the 360 between his legs in warmups...looked like he wasn’t even trying lol. And yes I know Bosh was a 20 & 10 guy before going to Miami I just think his impact could be a lil more on his teams because of his activity level. That type of stuff is contagious 

It’s pretty obvious Jackson is going to be the kind of defensive anchor you want on a championship team. It’s just hard to tell if he can be a legit scoring option like Green is for GS or even Serge Ibaka when he was in his prime on the Thunder. He can hit 3s and has shown a few flashes of being able to drive with the ball in his hands which is good. 

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, DBac said:

His numbers are comparable to Embiid, Anthony Davis, KAT, Myles Turner. If the Hawks work him out, they've gotta just test out his ability to create for himself.

He just doesn't look even close to as physically dominant as Embiid, Davis and KAT.  Those guys showed physical tools that looked NBA dominant.  JJJ looks college dominant / NBA plus to me like Turner.

• Like 1

Just now, AHF said:

He just doesn't look even close to as physically dominant as Embiid, Davis and KAT.  Those guys showed physical tools that looked NBA dominant.  JJJ looks college dominant / NBA plus to me like Turner.

Speaking strictly on numbers. It's pretty damn good company http://cbbref.com/tiny/4uv1y.

I don't have any worries about him physically, its more the handle and shooting in traffic that I want to see. Shooting moreso because his jumper is unorthodox (but effective).

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, DBac said:

Speaking strictly on numbers. It's pretty damn good company http://cbbref.com/tiny/4uv1y.

I don't have any worries about him physically, its more the handle and shooting in traffic that I want to see. Shooting moreso because his jumper is unorthodox (but effective).

He is a good prospect for sure.  I just don't think he's in the conversation for "if a couple key things break right for him, he could end up being an MVP in a few years" like the others.  I'd be interested with him if our season goes sideways and we end up drafting in the 6-9 range.