• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 draft

bleachkit

11 hours ago, DBac said:

Speaking strictly on numbers. It's pretty damn good company http://cbbref.com/tiny/4uv1y.

I don't have any worries about him physically, its more the handle and shooting in traffic that I want to see. Shooting moreso because his jumper is unorthodox (but effective).

I think Bagley will be able to do everything Jackson can do and then some sooner rather than later. Bagley reminds me of Anthony Davis.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, AHF said:

Hopefully we get to see him play some.  I'd hate having to make a decision on him with him being a JJ Abrams mystery box special.

Ever watch Redlettermedia?

• Moderators
7 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

Not really but I'm nerdy enough that it looks like I could enjoy some of their youtube videos.  I may wade in there at some point if you like them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

I think Bagley will be able to do everything Jackson can do and then some sooner rather than later. Bagley reminds me of Anthony Davis.

Bagley will probably never be the rim protector that JJJ is. Better handle though.

Bagley isn’t the defender Jackson is but he’s shown more offensive consistency. That’s not to say Jackson is offensively challenged. This article does a great job in illustrating his potential on offense. 

https://www.thestepien.com/2018/02/15/jaren-jacksons-accelerated-rate-development-perimeter-playmaking-vs-minnesota/

Don’t know if this was posted but here is a Schlenk quote from a recent interview.

• Like 3

I couldn’t care less about that honestly...means nothing once he’s in the league. BUT something I do care about is Butler getting hurt. I hate it for him as I would never wish injury on anyone but how far do you all think they drop in the standings? Bc we were looking at a pick in the 20s before....could they fall enough with him out to give us a pick in the teens (somewhere between like 17-19) maybe 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 0:01 PM, Guard said:

Bagley isn’t the defender Jackson is but he’s shown more offensive consistency. That’s not to say Jackson is offensively challenged. This article does a great job in illustrating his potential on offense. 

https://www.thestepien.com/2018/02/15/jaren-jacksons-accelerated-rate-development-perimeter-playmaking-vs-minnesota/

Don’t know if this was posted but here is a Schlenk quote from a recent interview.

I feel that. I don't see Ayton being all that hot for example. I get why folks like him, but he doesn't seem all that to me.

13 hours ago, jy23 said:

I couldn’t care less about that honestly...means nothing once he’s in the league. BUT something I do care about is Butler getting hurt. I hate it for him as I would never wish injury on anyone but how far do you all think they drop in the standings? Bc we were looking at a pick in the 20s before....could they fall enough with him out to give us a pick in the teens (somewhere between like 17-19) maybe 

The West is very close. If he's done for the year then I think they might miss the playoffs. Hopefully they slip to like 8th in the seedings. Hate that for Jimmy though.

4 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

I feel that. I don't see Ayton being all that hot for example. I get why folks like him, but he doesn't seem all that to me.

He's not.  He's all hype.  No big has ever been as bad as he is defensively and become a superstar in the NBA.

Really enjoyed Bill Walton's commentary about Ayton last night. He kept talking about how he has the talent to be one of the greats but has been a little gunshy and apprehensive at times (likely worded different by him, it was late night for me)...and he also KILLED the guards that were available for Arizona for failing to make good post passes.

• Admin

I will be happy with any of the picks (some more then others) of Ayton, Jackson, Bagley, Doncic or if healthy Porter Jr ... if we somehow end up with Young or Bembe I feel like this season was for nothing and it’s an epic fail ...