• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Tank Thread

Diesel

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Remember when Diesel was like this? What did we give him to go away? A cookie ?? 

I do I do, and often wondered did he recently develop a weed habit or something that calmed his a$$ down ?

43 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Stop feeding it

I tell myself, and others, this same thing often. I enjoy poking it from time to time though ?

• Premium Member

"Poking" is a good verb.... not like we're poking a bear.... just poking a.... well, um.... why of course... we're poking an eeyore... an over-the-top... depressed donkey... make that an under-the-bottom depressed aaaaa..... oh wait... never mind.... no name calling here. :)

13 minutes ago, hazer said:

I do I do, and often wondered did he recently develop a weed habit or something that calmed his a$$ down ?

I honestly think diesel and kB switched screen names...diesel needed his ideas out there under a different name...kB was always an innocent bystander in this game as we all remember. $10 a month to switch screen names and kB accepted. The rest is history. Please tell me everyone remembers kB not being the guy we see today...im telling you something fishy is going on..diesel disappeared and a new kB rose? I don’t know but if you see me disappear it’s because the mods know I’m onto something and they want it to go away so they sent me away.

8 minutes ago, hazer said:

I tell myself, and others, this same thing often. I enjoy poking it from time to time though ?

Ur Austin poking at Kevin Arnold’s mole... ? 

• Like 1

Yeah anybody that didn't think Bud was over his head as an executive is kidding themselves. He is excellent as a coach though but he has his most talented team ever in Milwaukee. That team craps all over the 2015 Hawks team that won 60 games. In a series, at least two of the games would be blowout wins for this Milwaukee team.

Which shows that stars matter, sorry. And Giannis started his 'growth and development' on a bad team, so wait...what? Players can't grow on bad teams? You'll be told time and time again by players that they learn and grow more from poor performance than from playing well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yeah anybody that didn't think Bud was over his head as an executive is kidding themselves. He is excellent as a coach though but he has his most talented team ever in Milwaukee. That team craps all over the 2015 Hawks team that won 60 games. In a series, at least two of the games would be blowout wins for this Milwaukee team.

Which shows that stars matter, sorry. And Giannis started his 'growth and development' on a bad team, so wait...what? Players can't grow on bad teams? You'll be told time and time again by players that they learn and grow more from poor performance than from playing well.

The Bucks have had only 2 losing seasons in Giannis's career and was 41-41 in his second season because they made moves to get veteran players to help the team win.  

They are great NOW because they DID NOT tank their team to hell.

49 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I honestly think diesel and kB switched screen names...diesel needed his ideas out there under a different name...kB was always an innocent bystander in this game as we all remember. $10 a month to switch screen names and kB accepted. The rest is history. Please tell me everyone remembers kB not being the guy we see today...im telling you something fishy is going on..diesel disappeared and a new kB rose? I don’t know but if you see me disappear it’s because the mods know I’m onto something and they want it to go away so they sent me away.

Ur Austin poking at Kevin Arnold’s mole... ? 

I’ve thought the same exact thing. Multiple personalities crosses my mind. “Molè molè molè.....MOLE!”

47 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You enjoy losing bets.

I don’t, and rarely do. What I do enjoy however is the prospect of snagging star prospects in back to back top 5 drafts and the thought of no longer being on a decade long treadmill of mediocrity and irrelevance. Forest, trees. “MOLE!!!” 

6 minutes ago, hazer said:

I don’t, and rarely do. What I do enjoy however is the prospect of snagging star prospects in back to back top 5 drafts and the thought of no longer being on a decade long treadmill of mediocrity and irrelevance. Forest, trees. “MOLE!!!” 

DOUBLE LIKE! Oh that’s classic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazer said:

So, you enjoy being on the lottery treadmill.  That's about the same thing as enjoying losing bets.  

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Your claim is that players can't grow at all on a losing team, which players that are actually PLAYING sports will tell you that you're full of baloney.

My claim is that proper player development does not happen when your goal is to lose games.  There is a difference between being bad but still trying to win games and being bad but using mistakes and bad decisions as a vector to your goal of losing games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

So, you enjoy being on the lottery treadmill.  That's about the same thing as enjoying losing bets.  

Wrong thread ✋?

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

And anyone starting to think Lloyd’s relationship with Nash gets too much focus and is somehow an erroneous gauge of his basketball acumen ?  I look at Fultz’s epic free throw struggles and can’t really vouch for any past or present members of that staff.

I knew the reason he was hired before he even started coaching this team.  It is bearing out on the court now.

11 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I knew the reason he was hired before he even started coaching this team.  It is bearing out on the court now.

Wrong thread ✋?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KB21 said:

The Bucks have had only 2 losing seasons in Giannis's career and was 41-41 in his second season because they made moves to get veteran players to help the team win.  

They are great NOW because they DID NOT tank their team to hell.

17 hours ago, KB21 said:

My claim is that proper player development does not happen when your goal is to lose games.  There is a difference between being bad but still trying to win games and being bad but using mistakes and bad decisions as a vector to your goal of losing games.

Wrong thread ✋?