• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Tank Thread

Diesel

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, sturt said:

I say, don't stress too much young fella... just keep playing your game, and if that means taking those 40 footers that you're used to making and that make you deadly, this is the season to get yourself acclimated... go for it.

And this is why proper player development does not happen in this type of environment.  You allow bad habits to continue because winning is not your goal.  

7 hours ago, warcore said:

What's your problem?

I 100% disagree with the direction this franchise has chosen to go in, and I'm not going to have blind faith that this team will be able to just flip a switch and be able to compete once they have that unicorn superstar.

21 minutes ago, sturt said:

I say our resident Eeyore needs a hug.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Yeah, I'm not the hugging type.

That’s why it’s hilarious. 

11 hours ago, KB21 said:

And this is why proper player development does not happen in this type of environment.  You allow bad habits to continue because winning is not your goal.  

Only issue I have with this statement is that when KD was a rookie he won ROY over Horford when he shouldn't have as all he was doing was shooting and taking bad shots his rookie year and he wasn't very efficient like today of course but just speaking on KD rookie year....it seem as if the Sonics felt like him taking shots any and all shots was the way to develop KD to become that elite player he ended up being today.

I know you probably don't agree with that technique of what the sonics did with KD but going further even ENVIRONMENT wise Horford was in a better environment than KD in their rookie seasons yet KD has always been the better player to many or most (maybe not hawk fans, to me and probably others horford helping to get the hawks to the playoffs was more impressive)

I say all of that because I actually agree with allowing Trae to have freedom to shot and create on offense when the opportunity presents itself. Thats not to say he shouldn't be told whats a good shot or bad shot but as far as taking the shots period I believe thats a good development for Trae to be doing this rookie season. To me it will pay off and help him develop into a great offensive talent just like it helped KD.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, KB21 said:

I 100% disagree with the direction this franchise has chosen to go in, and I'm not going to have blind faith that this team will be able to just flip a switch and be able to compete once they have that unicorn superstar.

Suddenly you aren't too busy to come here and post!:cool: