• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft - Picks and Discussion

AHF

• Moderators

WESTERN CONFERENCE: 63 players (23 Pacific, 20 Northwest, 20 Southwest), 1 coach

EASTERN CONFERENCE: 58 players (22 Atlantic, 18 Central, 18 Southeast), 3 coaches

TOP NBA CLUBS:

6 Players & 1 Coach: HAWKS

6 Players: NETS, PACERS, PELICANS, KINGS

5 Players & 1 Coach: SPURS

5 Players: CELTICS, 76ERS, NUGGETS, CLIPPERS, JAZZ

((HORNETS now join the PISTONS, WIZARDS, and MAVERICKS with 2 players each))

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

With our next pick The Flaming Flamingo's is going to grab some youth at the SF position. While he played 21 mins a game last year our front office is expecting a large increase in playing time for this young man and a solid jump in production

MILESBRIDGES

Charlotte Hornets
FOLLOW
2018-19 SEASON STATS
  • PTS
    150+
  • REB
    150+
  • AST
    150+
  • PER
    150+

@pimp is now on the clock!

I had his name in CAPS on my queue. F you! Nice pick.

49 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

6 Players & 1 Coach: HAWKS

I gots 3/7 in this department. Not keeping track or anything but it happened to catch my eye 👁. 😉 

51 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

5 Players & 1 Coach: SPURS

5 Players: CELTICS, 76ERS, NUGGETS, CLIPPERS, JAZZ

😂 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I've been saying this is the last year when most people see the name "Sekou" and think of Smith. He's had a good run!

~lw3

Only a few of the guys on tv 📺 I can stand. Sekou is..was one ☝🏾. I like Brent Barry a lot too. Webber speaks from the heart 💜 as well. ✊🏾 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Jay's CrapBirds:  Select PG Derrick White .

PG: Kyrie Irving, Russell Westbrook, Derrick White
SG: Victor Oladipo, Lonnie Walker
SF: Josh Richardson, Justise Winslow, Mikal Bridges
PF: Jarret Allen, Jonathan Isaac
C: KAT, Bam Bam

Coach: Gregg Popovich

@Spud2nique you're up.

• Like 2

Tough physical two way up and coming player in the NBA. He has excellent size at 6’4”212 SG that is ready to burst onto the scene after a full NBA season under his belt with averages of 7.7 points, 2.9 boards and 1.2 dimes in 23.7 minutes while appearing in 74 games.  

Good character kid with a high motor. Doesn’t mind throwing his body around. We think he will do well on our team playing behind Luka and Smart and the two and possibly play some spot minutes behind Tatum and Supe(r)’s duper Code Cam!

Two years of college ball at Georgia Tech and my main man kg’s main man from Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬. Without further adieu,

With the 130th pick in the Squawk Dynasty Draft, the Spudsters select:

JOSH OKOGIE SG

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 4

The Spudsters need some protection of the paint 🎨! If it gets physical, we want another spud, sorry stud 😉 to get in there and mix it up with his buddies Capela, Sabonis, and 👶 Zion.

Looking for someone with good lateral quickness and the ability to protect the paint in case Luka decides to get lazy on a couple of plays and gets beaten off the dribble by his man. We need size and speed at the backup center/pf spot and someone who is willing to work and add pieces to his game each offseason.

GM Spud doesn’t mind a guy that’s fiery with a chip on his shoulder either, somebody who will get in the face of a Draymond Green and tell him to shut his trap and worry about his own business while competing hard against him and guys like him. 

Lets get this thing rolling,

With the 131st pick in the Squawk Dynasty Draft, the Spudsters select:

ZACH COLLINS   C 7’0 235 pound

ps Sabonis and Collins will be roommates on road trips due to the Zags connection! Lw3’s building the east coast chemistry 🧪 love while I’m Pacific Northwesting a good ☝🏾!

PG- Morant/Huerter

SG- Luka/Smart/Okogie

SF- Tatum/Ingram/Cam

PF- Zion/Sabonis/Samanic

C- Capela/Zach Collins

Coach: Lloyd Pierce

@JayBirdHawk 🦅 You are back at it!

• Like 4