• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

BSPN did a run down of the top 10 foreign born NBA players of all time and I have a problem with it.

10. Deke

9. Manu

8. Tony Parker

7. Pau Gasol

6. Giannis 

5. Nash

4. Nique

3. Ewing

2. Hakeem

1. Dirk

Put Deke at 7 and Pau at 8, slide Parker at 9 and Manu at 10.

Slide Dirk from 1 to 4.

Nique gets #3 slot and Hakeem gets #1.

Hakeem has to be #1.  Are you saying Ewing #2?   I'd say he and Nique are pretty even for 2 and 3.  Can't see putting Dirk over either of them.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Over the week end, I heard one of the "talking heads" on TV state that Dallas won the trade with the Hawks, hands down.  While Trae made the all star team, the player we traded for him was already one of the top five players in the BA and would continue to be.

No mention of the "other" player we got out of the swap.  Cam Reddish must be figured in when we make our case.  Question.  Would you do the same swap today, knowing what we know now?

Yep.  That's us.  No respect.  

:smug:

The Luka lovers declared victory even before the Hawks selected Cam. Certainly they will continue their victory laps before Cam makes an all star squad or before Luka becomes fat and mediocre.😎

• Haha 2

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The Luka lovers declared victory even before the Hawks selected Cam. Certainly they will continue their victory laps before Cam makes an all star squad or before Luka becomes fat and mediocre.😎

Yep.  time will tell.  I couldn't be happier with the trade. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam shot looked the same each time and his handles are starting to become smooth again like it was in HS

Crazy what a little experience and confidence does. He had it all along but now comfortable enough to not worry about mistakes. Crazy rookie times. Go Cam. A smooth relaxed 😌 Cam is trouble with a capital T.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

He goes 100 miles per hour all the time. You can do that when you're young.

Yep. Lakers better be careful.....lol

Edited by terrell

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

He goes 100 miles per hour all the time. You can do that when you're young.

I had my eye on D'Anthony Melton. I want Schlenk to go after that kid..Perfect backup scoring pg and can play with Trae as secondary playmaker that can defend. He fits Schlenk's "timeline" too.(only 22 yrs old)

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
On 7/27/2020 at 2:38 PM, AHF said:

Both teams should be very happy with the trade.  Both got superstars

I need to see more from Luka before I crown him a super star.  28 points on 27 shots and 10 assist with 8 turnovers aren't superstar numbers.  Plus Dallas' defense may be worse than the Hawks next season. LOL!

• Thanks 4