• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seeing the length Reddidh and Hunter cover on defense is amazing.

Cam's shot so far is broken. He's still a little gun shy. You can see him thinking the game, can't wait until the plays become instinctual for him. He'll be ok.

He needs to drive in the paint more and shoot or pass, he's capable of doing that.

When Trae isn't on the court, the offense is on the struggle bus.

I was cussing LP when he took Trae and JC out in the 4th with a 1 pt deficit. They back down only 5 thankfully. Still dont like it but I get it. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seeing the length Reddidh and Hunter cover on defense is amazing.

Cam's shot so far is broken. He's still a little gun shy. You can see him thinking the game, can't wait until the plays become instinctual for him. He'll be ok.

He needs to drive in the paint more and shoot or pass, he's capable of doing that.

When Trae isn't on the court, the offense is on the struggle bus.

He is thinking the game on offense too much but I do like that we are drawing up actions for him and they aren't ending up as turnovers and are actually creating chances. He is learning as he goes. 

Trae is critical to EVERY rotation it seems. Whoever plays with Trae has the best +/- is what I see. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 4

Just now, hazer said:

The Magics are even better than they were last year when they won the division and stole a game from the World Champ Raptors in the playoffs. And Hawks just defeated them, our 0-4 kryptonite last year, starting 2 rookies. Hawks are going to make the playoffs in this year 3 of the “reset.”

Their defense was elite tonight. They forced us into a lot of unfavorable situations. They really shut down the three-point line. They made it tough at the rim as well. Issac is such a monster. 

• Like 4