• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks need to keep winning games.

Agreed but those foos sleepin on Trae in general, that was really for them. (Hear me in the back or go louder)? 😐 

31 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Honestly, that's why Trae is going unnoticed. We have to start winning more for the talking heads to give him his due. 

I don’t think so, I bet even if we were up there a bit more as far as wins they’d try and not mention his name. It’s crazy. I simply don’t get it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang that first Trae is sick. Reminds me of the Spud caricature t shirt I had in the 80’s same artist and scheme I dig! Hey, may my avatar borrow that? Thanks 🙏🏿 

Help yourself.  I just copied/pasted from a search.

I’m still looking for a picture of Spud that I had in the 80’s.  Actually it was a 8.5x11 reprint from a photo.  I think it was from the ‘86 dunk contest?  He was holding up his pinky finger.  I’m not sure though.  I’ll have to rewatch it and see if that was it.  Maybe I can capture it.  If you can remember, let me know.  I appreciate it. 👍🏼

• Like 1

Trae is killing it, but let’s check back in after the Miami game before we start pounding our chests.

He is liable to get beaten in to a pulp tomorrow and have one of those patented “I told you so” games from his haters.

I would love for him to tie or pass Oscar’s record streak for 30-10 games but the cHeat are going to be a huge speed bump in his way.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Chrimturn said:

Actually it was a 8.5x11 reprint from a photo.

I have it. I have that one that a friend of mine copied perfectly with pencil ✏️. It’s somewhere if I find it I gotta take a pic and send it. I know the exact one you are thinking about 💯 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This?

No not that one.  I do like that one, but that’s not it.

He was walking on the court, kind of motioning to the crowd.  Instead of pointing up with his index finger, motioning the #1 sign, he was using his pinky finger.

I always assumed it was not only because he won, but because he was so short.  So he used the pinky finger like, uh huh, yep, look at me, that’s right!

• Like 1

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I hate to break up the love fest but I’m obligated to lend career perspective and balance (courtesy of statmuse):

IMG_1141.thumb.jpeg.5e32a205e093681c66eb10112e44e681.jpeg

IMG_1142.thumb.jpeg.14c3cb38335d92b95ec999de96e0cdff.jpeg

Exclude his first two seasons when he was playing a ton of minutes, the team was tanking, and the team was out scored by 1000 points when giving me career numbers of this kind or win/loss numbers for the the team with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1