• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

So tell me, coaches.  I mean, since coaches are all about winning over everythang.  Or so we've been told.  How these guys all stars?

SGA

Lilllllr'd

Derozen

Also, does JJJ get to take the bogus a** statistician with him to make sure he gets some stats? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So tell me, coaches.  I mean, since coaches are all about winning over everythang.  Or so we've been told.  How these guys all stars?

SGA

Lilllllr'd

Derozen

Also, does JJJ get to take the bogus a** statistician with him to make sure he gets some stats? 

Damn you a bigger Trae Stan than me cage.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

True or No?

Prolly true but this shouldn’t be on Trae on the court man come on. The fraternity and brotherhood of coaches blah blah it’s a bunch of crap after I hear a George Karl type. 

Nah f that, Trae an all star even on his bad fg% year. In my view anyways.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

True or No?

Absolutely true and, fair or foul, Trae basically has 2 heads on pikes now.

But I was told coaches don't vote based on emotion and fanhood (pro or against) like fans do.

I was told it was aLL aBOuT WiNniNg for the coaches.

Oh unless they just like you regardless of how trassh your team is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

True or No?

Prolly true for the most part… several coaches acted shocked and defended El Pee when he was fired. Some people even did and still do hold Trae solely responsible even tho Pierce was hated by the entire team.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Q45T said:

Prolly true for the most part… several coaches acted shocked and defended El Pee when he was fired. Some people even did and still do hold Trae solely responsible even tho Pierce was hated by the entire team.

Sad but yup still true. Hate that for Trae.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Trae has some more maturing to do, but has he received competent coaching since he's been in the league?  We all know that quality coaching helps players advance their game, but it can also help guys accord themselves better as their correct understanding of the game grows.  So, for as great a player Trae is, has he received competent coaching since he's been in the league?

McMillan may not be a very strong offensive coach when it comes to the nba but I do believe he gave Trae solid competent coaching once he became head coach of Atlanta.

There’s things you can learn from all coaches but McMillan is just out of date with his strategy however there’s other things I’m sure Trae should take with him once Mcmillian departs . Such as taking defense seriously and giving effort on that end .

There is some competent offensive coaching missing at this stage of his career so too . So if he does get a chance to play under someone like Dantoni he really need to take it seriously. Knowledge is power in everything.

• Like 1