• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

An injured animal ~~ Already mean before the injury ~ ! You don't dare go up and attempt to pet it.

Trae, already a very good player, has been injured because he was not even considered for the all star team by either the fans or the coaches or the other players.  Physically?  No.  Mentally, and that's worse.  Someone is going to pay and pay dearly.

For the remainder of the season his thoughts should be:  "So, I'm not good enough for you!  Let's see just how bad I can be right now!"  

:stirthepot:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

An injured animal ~~ Already mean before the injury ~ ! You don't dare go up and attempt to pet it.

Trae, already a very good player, has been injured because he was not even considered for the all star team by either the fans or the coaches or the other players.  Physically?  No.  Mentally, and that's worse.  Someone is going to pay and pay dearly.

For the remainder of the season his thoughts should be:  "So, I'm not good enough for you!  Let's see just how bad I can be right now!"  

:stirthepot:

I would hope that he was more motivated by how crappy he's played and how he's failed to lead his team into a playoff spot, but that's just how I'm wired.

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

I would hope that he was more motivated by how crappy he's played and how he's failed to lead his team into a playoff spot, but that's just how I'm wired.

Agree.  That fire should already be burning.  Dousing that flame by throwing gasoline on it!  Explosion coming!!

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, AHF said:

"Woah!  Did you see that dunk?  I've completely forgotten what we were talking about."

That's just it.  Nowhere does Ja show to be the better player or PG than Trae.  But because Ja dunks and then sits out half the season... he's spoken of as if he's better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shakes said:

I've been negligent in providing nbaradio updates but today I have a doozy.

The guy Scalabrine, who'd been a Trae supporter of sorts, hit us with the GOAT trade idea today.

So apparently 2 things are true in his world. 1. ATL is "tired" of Trae Young and 2. BKN is the perfect roster for a star player.

Soooo....

Trade Trae to BKN, of course.  For what?  Well certainly not Bridges, Cam Johnson, Simmons, or Crowder.  Those 4 are the untouchables in this potential deal....

Sit with that for a sec, Trae's not untouchable but those 4 are ...

Well, whatever are you giving ATL?

Spencer (for hire) Dinwiddie, baybee.

Where do I sign up?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The guy Scalabrine, who'd been a Trae supporter of sorts, hit us with the GOAT trade idea today.

So apparently 2 things are true in his world. 1. ATL is "tired" of Trae Young and 2. BKN is the perfect roster for a star player.

Soooo....

Trade Trae to BKN, of course.  For what?  Well certainly not Bridges, Cam Johnson, Simmons, or Crowder.  Those 4 are the untouchables in this potential deal....

Where do I sign up?

tenor.gif?itemid=8591646

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Soooo....

Where do I sign up?

I love Scal and I'm glad I missed that for the sake of our relationship.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Soooo....

Where do I sign up?

Scalabrine loves to insinuate that the Hawks are somehow better off without Trae, an All-NBA player, which I find completely disingenuous.  Why doesn't Isola ever ask him "would you want him on the Celtics?", because that's what this is really about.  Scalabrine has the same agenda as the other media folks who have this ridiculous criticism for Trae.  They don't really believe what they say about Trae.  They actually want him out of Atlanta and on their team and they will continue to push that agenda to make it happen.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Scalabrine loves to insinuate that the Hawks are somehow better off without Trae, an All-NBA player, which I find completely disingenuous.  Why doesn't Isola ever ask him "would you want him on the Celtics?", because that's what this is really about.  Scalabrine has the same agenda as the other media folks who have this ridiculous criticism for Trae.  They don't really believe what they say about Trae.  They actually want him out of Atlanta and on their team and they will continue to push that agenda to make it happen.

I find this explanation to be complete nonsense.

On 2/13/2023 at 2:10 PM, Jody23 said:

Trae is a million times more valuable to us than he is to another team but these deals are so bad that he would be a billion times more valuable to us than these deals.