• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

If you're driving anywhere near The Farm downtown, you may want to park now and grab a scooter.

If you're not already within shouting distance, and you're driving, park now, find a nearby watering hole and grab a beer.

~lw3

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Magoofs

😂 twice no less. I giggled 🤭 through the rest of the brilliant game preview. 👏 lw3!

I think the Ma...goofs 😆 dad owned the Rockets 🚀 back in the day when I was a yout in H town.

Ive always been east bay Kings 👑 over west side scrubs. This is even pre Mitch Richmond for Billy O. I digress... they got a good...they got something going. 

Current ML is Kings -140, Hawks +120 with the spread at +/-2.5 each way and o/u 225.  I wanna say it was like -2 or less so public seems to be thinking Kings snap out and better their 2-6 record. 

Let’s get back on track and have Cam shoot 97...or 9. But Supes I don’t mind if he shoots 9, does he mind making 4? Is that fair? 🤝 

Hawks 114

Kings 111

Trae 14 points 21 dimes (do what comes natural, make everyone better first, yours natural comes)

Dwayne Dedmon : 11 points including 2 from 🤙 

Dedmon’s AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEE (cry for foul)

over/under 2.5

ps I like the Sap AYYYEEE more.

GO HAWKS!!!

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🤙me maybe! 

-Dedmon

• Like 1

Once Trae left, so did the good shots. 

Take of the half, we did a good job defending the paint on average. 

Our 3pt defense was trash mainly due to Jabari and Trae. 

I liked what Hunter and Cam did in the 1st. They were unlucky with their missed open 3s.