• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I like Cam and Hunter starting with Collins but I don't like it at all with Parker. 

Like others said, without Collins, we lack too much scoring with the starters so Parker has to start for now. 

We need to start a more iso based lineup till Collins is back.

Trae

Kevin

Bembry

Parker

Len

Yep. This was the lineup I suggested on page 3 of this thread, because this was the group that showed the most offensive cohesion in the 2nd half.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bleachkit said:

LBJ, Bird, Magic? If that's the bar you're setting he must be pretty damn good. Just a few weeks ago, members of the squawk said he would be no better than Joe Johnson. Keep moving those goal posts lol.

IM just going by the so called "experts".on ESPN/NBATV,Twitter, etc...Not my take..

Edited by terrell

No they would have less because each would have another elite ball handler to take off pressure.

I dont care about Luka Doncic that much to be thinking about what if's. lol. LUka probaly wouldve left Atlanta after his 1st contract, and wed be no better than we are now...Im happy with Trae, so......................

• Thanks 1

What are you talking about? You want to see Dallas without Luka? KP and a bunch of role players. That team would be lucky to win 28 games.

Just as I said before. The squawk always dismisses good players as either stat padders or they aren't "winners".  It's just haterade.

They won dang near every game he sat out last year with no KP. Just sayin..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

Both Trae and Luka are gonna have historic careers but it is the teams' place in history I think about with them as well. Maybe both are great but figure as long as the Hawk's get one trophy with Trae then hopefully I actually will see it. Didn't witness the one in St. Louis so I really, really need this one. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Both Trae and Luka are gonna have historic careers but it is the teams' place in history I think about with them as well. Maybe both are great but figure as long as the Hawk's get one trophy with Trae then hopefully I actually will see it. Didn't witness the one in St. Louis so I really, really need this one. 

Ya Magic/Bird. I wanted and predicted Hawks/Grizz finals in 2023 but it could be Hawks/Mavs. Oh man that would be intense and have the entire cities of Atlanta and Dallas rocking. Yes sir. Why not. 

But second most fun would be a showdown of Trae vs Ja. Matchup of top 5 pg in the league by then, possibly top 3? 

Finishing 3rd, The Pels. A 6th year David in Trae takes on a 5th year Goliath in Zion. Yes please. Power 💥 vs finesse. 😊 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

But second most fun would be a showdown of Trae vs Ja. Matchup of top 5 pg in the league by then, possibly top 3? 

Yeah, by then that would be an epic point guard duel. Hope to witness it sooner than we are predicting right now.

• Like 1