• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's punished for any mistake he makes, instead of being allowed to play through them . . . like the other 2 rookies have been able to.

Bruno is still +8 in this game, with everybody else in the minus column.

I do agree. He has a short leash 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's punished for any mistake he makes, instead of being allowed to play through them . . . like the other 2 rookies have been able to.

Bruno is still +8 in this game, with everybody else in the minus column.

Bruno is by far our best C defender this year. He is also better offensively than Jones and Len. It just doesn't make any sense to not play him more than 10 minutes.

• Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

Cam had a -16, he was unlucky tonight with the +/-. He wasn't bad tonight. Actually solid but when your grouping struggles to defend the 3 pt line when you do, this is what happens. 

It helps Kev played like Kev

This is why i don't like that stat

Len had a -11 rating. Cam played better than his bum ass

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

This is why i don't like that stat

Len had a -11 rating. Cam played better than his bum ass

Cam played better tonight than a lot of guys. Damn shame 

Kudos to Trae and Kevin tonight, them boys shined offensively. 

Defensively, a lot of trash tonight. 

Hunter, Reddish and Jones are the only ones who deserve props defensively. Bruno as well  

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Bruno is by far our best C defender this year. He is also better offensively than Jones and Len. It just doesn't make any sense to not play him more than 10 minutes.

Agreed! LP got to let him just play 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam played better tonight than a lot of guys. Damn shame 

Cam in the 2nd half as far as offense goes was very good. You can see the potential once his confidence gets better. He has a very good opportunity to be our 2nd best offensive player in the near future 

this is why offensively I’m not worried about him . Eventually cams confident issues will be put behind him.

Edited by JTB

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Cam in the 2nd half as far as offense goes was very good. You can see the potential once his confidence gets better. He has a very good opportunity to be our 2nd best offensive player in the near future 

this is why offensively I’m not worried about him . Eventually cams confident issues will be put behind him.

Cam's issue since he left high school, is consistently stringing together good games.  I definitely had no issue with the way he was playing tonight.

Now do it at least once a week.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

To win games, we really need at least two of the three among Hunter, Cam, and Kev to be solid on offence. Everyone in single figures besides Trae and Jabari isn't going to get it done.

Hawks facing a tough situation with the rooks. They can't win games with them on the floor but they NEED time to develop. It's just tough. They had back to back possessions down 1 pt tonight where Cam and then Hunter turned the ball over without Trae ever touching the ball. 

TBH, I'm mostly pissed at JC for f'ing this team up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1