• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I watch this garbage and find myself just getting pissed off at JC. This team was already going to need all their talented players just to compete. JC let his team down. 

Yeaaahhhh I hate to admit it but without him, unless Trae plays like an MVP, this is the worst team in the NBA by far. Early season puke-worthy stuff here again. Totally avoidable too this time.

Might as well go ahead and focus on in game development for Cam now as this team is going to end up last in the NBA before Collins is back.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yeaaahhhh I hate to admit it but without him, unless Trae plays like an MVP, this is the worst team in the NBA by far. Early season puke-worthy stuff here again. Totally avoidable too this time.

Might as well go ahead and focus on in game development for Cam now as this team is going to end up last in the NBA before Collins is back.

This is truth. If Trae is playing like last year Trae, we can't win. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Will LP learn?

Everybody is a net negative in the game except . . .

Image result for bruno fernando

So why is he the center playing the least amount of minutes?

I don't really find any of the centers to be playing bad especially on defense. The issue is Trae on both ends, Jabari on defense. And Bembry is playing like dog crap today. 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Will LP learn?

Everybody is a net negative in the game except . . .

Image result for bruno fernando

So why is he the center playing the least amount of minutes?

Add him into the deal too. With that Collins mistake, just go all in on seeing what they all have. I've liked what I've seen, and maybe during that stretch, he can entrench himself as at least a rotational big.

• Like 1

Just now, nathan2331 said:

I will say, watching Reddish this game I see what Supes was saying. He's gotta take more threes right now even if they aren't dropping.

Bad things don't happen when he shoots threes. Even if it's a brick. Has Cam been watching this game, everyone on our team is bricking. Just let them fly. 

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

How much development do we want to give Cam?  Do we all of a sudden make him the #2 option in the offense?

He's already playing 25+ minutes a game, as well as playing alongside the best passing PG in the league.

So what sort of development should we do with him?

Is there a back up PG we acquire via free agency or trade? We really need some facilitators that can actually do something productive with the ball aside from Trae, Jabari, Kevin and sometimes Bembry. That's what is killing us right now, we can't consistently create any good scoring opportunities outside those four.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Is there a back up PG we acquire via free agency or trade? We really need some facilitators that can actually do something productive with the ball aside from Trae, Jabari, Kevin and sometimes Bembry. That's what is killing us right now, we can't consistently create any good scoring opportunities outside those four.

Maybe Turner was a decent PG. When he played, he created good looks. Not a ton but a lot more than now

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

WHy is it so hard for some of the Hawks to cut to the damn basket??? Is it becuz Pierce is telling them to chill out at the 3pt line??? If so these ass whoopings the Hawks are receiving is on him too

He's definitely not without blame for what is going on.  He and he coaches can get mad at the players all they want.  Maybe they need to look in the mirror, and start pushing the mirror around in anger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's definitely not without blame for what is going on.  He and he coaches can get mad at the players all they want.  Maybe they need to look in the mirror, and start pushing the mirror around in anger.

I mean they dont look prepared. And that's the coach's job