• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They're so worried about rolling to the basket, the "screens" that they set aren't effective at all.  When Bruno gets the ball near the top of the 3 point arc on a ball reversal, he knows just when to deliver the ball to the ball handler.  After that, he makes sure to put a body on either his man, or the ball handler's man.  For Trae specifically, it makes it much easier for him to get an open look.

27 assists so far for Bruno with 19 assists on 3 point shots?  

https://stats.nba.com/events/?flag=1&CFID=33&CFPARAMS=2019-20&PlayerID=1628981&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=AST&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=Totals&Split=general&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&PORound=0&ShotClockRange=&MeasureType=Base&section=player&sct=plot

12 assists on 3 point shots . . . not 19.   There have been 19 threes made after Bruno has passed a player the ball, whether an assist was granted or not.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Him getting hurt. Seems like youre a big Luka hater, you bring him up every chance you get.

What? Me? Please. I never "bring up Luka". Doesnt affect my team one way or the other. JUst thought is was weird. SAme injury as TRae vs same team.   But Schwateva..Id much rather some of his Stans get hurt...lol. 

Edited by terrell

19 minutes ago, terrell said:

What? Me? Please. I never "bring up Luka". Doesnt affect my team one way or the other. JUst thought is was weird. SAme injury as TRae vs same team.   But Schwateva..Id much rather some of his Stans get hurt...lol. 

Actually, you do go out of your way to bring him up, you have multiple times in other threads.  

10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Actually, you do go out of your way to bring him up, you have multiple times in other threads.  

You seem to go out of yours to defend him for no reason. I never talk negative about the kid. Just mentioned his injury.. But go on..I never just bring him up. i might reply to a comment. But I never bring him up. Prove it if you like..

Edited by terrell

Just now, terrell said:

You seem to go out of yours to defend him for no reason. I never talk negative about the kid. Just mentioned his injury.. But go on..

I always defend great players. If for some reason you randomly brought up Giannis Antetokounmpo in every thread, I would defend him as well. 

30 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I always defend great players. If for some reason you randomly brought up Giannis Antetokounmpo in every thread, I would defend him as well. 

What? lol OK. THere was nothing to defend.

[Lets avoid the name calling.]