Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I think if Schlenk signs Teague and chases a shooter who does not play D, like Bertrans, Gallinari, etc then Crowder will be right in his wheelhouse. I think Grant will be looking for 12 million or so long term so he could be also.

Its going to be interesting to see what the market is like. I actually like Crowder's toughness out of the three; but he may give Miami a discount if they do well in the playoffs.

I don't see MIA making a long run.  I think there's a reason they loaded up on wangs.  Their young guys won't be other-worldly in the playoffs.  Problem is they brought in guys who won't be able to replace their regular season production.  I doubt Iguodala makes the playoffs before getting injured.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I don't see MIA making a long run.  I think there's a reason they loaded up on wangs.  Their young guys won't be other-worldly in the playoffs.  Problem is they brought in guys who won't be able to replace their regular season production.  I doubt Iguodala makes the playoffs before getting injured.

I for sure think Crowder was the better get over Iguodala.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have half hardheartedly boycotted ESPN so I did not watch Trae's interview. When I heard about it here, I had to go see it on YouTube. It was actually not a bad one and no needling about the trade. I will say this though, when Trae replied to Pippen his voice and eyes were dead serious when he said "not long" concerning putting up with losing. He was upbeat about Capela and the fact management made a big move to try and help the team.

Edited by Buzzard

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

For the regular season 

His last playoffs were ok with 9.8 PTS, 4.3 TRB, and 4.0 AST but it took him 30 minutes to get all that. His free throw shooting was downright pitiful at .378 and his playoff average is .580. I don't think Miami can afford to give him 30 minutes a game if they want to keep up with the Jones's. Maybe 20-25 minutes tops. As it stands ( 4th seed ) they would be taking on the 76ers and the Heat are 4-6 over their last 10. They drop further to 6th and they get Boston.

I don't see a good match up for them unless they move up and get the Pacers or someone even lower.

Edited by Buzzard

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

His last playoffs were ok with 9.8 PTS, 4.3 TRB, and 4.0 AST but it took him 30 minutes to get all that. His free throw shooting was downright pitiful at .378 and his playoff average is .580. I don't think Miami can afford to give him 30 minutes a game if they want to keep up with the Jones's. Maybe 20-25 minutes tops. As it stands ( 4th seed ) they would be taking on the 76ers and the Heat are 4-6 over their last 10. They drop further to 6th and they get Boston.

I don't see a good match up for them unless they move up and get the Pacers or someone even lower.

He makes big plays 

Just now, NBASupes said:

He makes big plays 

I guess my point is, I think they will get steam rolled if they have to play Bucks, Raps, Celtics, or 76ers. Who cares if he does something great in a game, if you lose the series 4 -1, 4 - 2, or get swept.

• Like 1

Man I tell ya....I sure can’t tell that Grant Hill is apart of this franchise.

i mean on national tv he rarely speaks anything good of the hawks (not that there’s much ...) but still !

dude asked grant who he thinks is going to be the mvp and he speaks two names not either one of them Trae. 

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Man I tell ya....I sure can’t tell that Grant Hill is apart of this franchise.

i mean on national tv he rarely speaks anything good of the hawks (not that there’s much ...) but still !

dude asked grant who he thinks is going to be the mvp and he speaks two names not either one of them Trae. 

If you ask him about the Hawks, he literally changes the subject. The investment group he's with is known to flip assets, he's probably looking to cash in soon.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If you ask him about the Hawks, he literally changes the subject. The investment group he's with is known to flip assets, he's probably looking to cash in soon.

Good I hope he stops being associated with the hawks soon. I hate when the other host make reference to his ownership.

*clip of Trae is on* 

Host: “and there goes Trae representing co owner Grant Hills Hawks” 🙄

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2