• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

53 minutes ago, hawkman said:

This is what I mean when I say you can't reason with this level of stupidity and hate. My expectations are already low when it comes to the quality of posts over there, but this is a new low. This is just cringeworthy and pathetic. 

They are like that on You tube as well. Made as Heck that Jimmy Butler isn't a starter.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blunt91 said:

They are like that on You tube as well. Made as Heck that Jimmy Butler isn't a starter.

mad at who though? Themselves ? The fans didn't vote for Jimmy Butler. The players didnt vote for him either.
More players voted his teammate for Bam than they did for Jimmy.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, pimp said:

mad at who though? Themselves ? The fans didn't vote for Jimmy Butler. The players didnt vote for him either.
More players voted his teammate for Bam than they did for Jimmy.

Not to mention that his stats are not superior to Trae's using a multiple of approaches😱

Edited by enrique

10 minutes ago, enrique said:

Not to mention that his stats are not superior to Trae's using a multiple of approaches😱

From what Ive gathered they arent trashing Trae being over Butler because Butler was listed as frontcourt on the ballot.

They are moreso lobbying for him over Siakam than anything

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

From what Ive gathered they arent trashing Trae being over Butler because Butler was listed as frontcourt on the ballot.

They are moreso lobbying for him over Siakam than anything

Well on BR several folks were calling for butler over Trae. They were saying he was really a guard and was superior to Trae via carrying the heat to such great success. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, MaceCase said:

With the cost of my pyrotechnics?  I can only do Wrestlemanias, maybe guest ref a Royal Rumble, but no house shows.

You're basically the Udonis Haslem of the squawk, ya know.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 4

Congrats, should be the first of many for this man.

I didn't vote but he's had a tremendous offensive season. Just been traumatized by how poor of a job the Hawks GM did at team building. I hope that Young gets a team put around him at some point.

• Like 3

• Moderators

They out here podcasting with fiancees, and she's like "It's da Instagram kids these days! Basketball's not fun anymore!" Aw.

And whatever a Glenn Consor is wants to "un-skew" the data. Hm.

What y'all eating for breakfast this morning?

~lw3

• Haha 4