• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So now we're going to play dumb.   OK.

Those were minor altercations that happen every night in the NBA. Most star players have dealt with more violence and aggression than that. Trae likely will at some point because he's not shy about embarrassing defenders. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think we'll know by the trade deadline and buyout season based on who's no longer here.

Also, it is all out anti-ATL war on realgm rite now.  Crazy.  I'm holdin' my own.  They even dredged up the corpse of ma$e who's throwin' body blows.

It's madness!

Send me a link to all the fray over there. I’ll lend a hand. Off work today

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think we'll know by the trade deadline and buyout season based on who's no longer here.

Also, it is all out anti-ATL war on realgm rite now.  Crazy.  I'm holdin' my own.  They even dredged up the corpse of ma$e who's throwin' body blows.

It's madness!

Let me know when you need me over there. I’m a frontlines kinda fighter on Realgm. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

As someone who was always a fan of Trae ...

(wait, they can't check the records on that since the crash?  No?  Ok)

*ahem* ... as someone who was always a fan of Trae, I don't get it either.  What do people have against him?  He's not any more cocky or brash as most other guys in the league.  It's weird.

But he's ours so I like it and they can all suck it.

Jealousy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

For Trae it was the same in college, same in the draft.  I've never seen a player with this much talent and deliver this kind of production be so criticized.  At what point do you admit that he is damn good.   There are exactly 3 players doing what he's doing this year.  Luka, Lebron, Trae.    >25 pts, >8 assists  >4 rebounds

More motivation i guess.  

It's because he is a top player who is becoming a legitimate superstar, which brings a lot of detractors.  Look how much criticism LeBron / KD / Harden / Kyrie get every year.  Trae is relevant.  But the fact that the team isn't winning you'll get a lot of "empty stats" comments.  As Hawks fans who follow the team, we know that isn't the case.  It's the fact that Schlenk didn't try to compete this year, and Collins suspension / Heurter injury are much bigger reasons.  But, we will start winning next year and lots of people will come around.  

Once we start winning, he will start getting criticism for flopping a la Harden, etc.  It's never going to stop.  I'm just glad we have someone who is relevant and actually on the national radar, for once.

• Like 4