• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

I know that they let the captains draft teams regardless of conference, but imagine if the old way was still around and these vote rankings held up through the entire process. The East vs West player to player matchups and storylines would be so good:

Lebron  vs Giannis   (The best player in the world title battle)

Kawhi   vs Siakam   (Former teammates, the master vs the emerging student)

AD    vs   Embiid   (the best Big man in the league battle)

Harden    vs   Kyrie   (Superstar, All Star vet battle)

Luka    vs Trae   (This matchup needs no introduction)

Luka versus Trae would be such a good matchup. Luka would post Trae to death and Trae would dance with Luka all over the court.

• Like 4

So who do you guys think the Media , and players will vote for ,in the Starting Guards spots in the East.

I think the Media will vote for Walker and Simmons. And i can see the players going with Walker , and Lowry, even though Trae has been better than them. The Hawks record is a problem.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pimp said:

So who do you guys think the Media , and players will vote for ,in the Starting Guards spots in the East.

I think the Media will vote for Walker and Simmons. And i can see the players going with Walker , and Lowry, even though Trae has been better than them. The Hawks record is a problem.

I definitely do see a chance if this happening and I have to admit that in the past, I’ve always rooted for the team with the better player to get in the game.

I know I’m biased but this year I feel like the player (Trae) is head and shoulders above the competition to not make an appearance but your right they could possible penalize him for that.

I do think that the league though recognized the amount of excitement Trae can generate for the fans in an all star game. So we have that going for us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jody23 said:

The media is on an all out campaign to keep him out of the game all together and it really is sad.

Amazingly slow process for them to get it. Surprisingly ESPN has shown more highlights this season of Trae which I am sure is like pulling a tooth for them. But overall I see what you are saying about sports writers in general. Makes you wonder how many minutes they have actually watched of Trae on the floor. 

• Sad 2