• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Valiant effort but trying to reason with this level of hate/stupidity is futile. I could understand if this was the first All Star from a losing team ever, but it's not. None of this hate is based on facts so there's no logic or reason that can convince them otherwise. So, I prefer to respond with snark and trolling. It takes less effort and is so much more fun. 

You want me in there? I can make all of this go away... including perhaps myself on realgm 😂 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Valiant effort but trying to reason with this level of hate/stupidity is futile. I could understand if this was the first All Star from a losing team ever, but it's not. None of this hate is based on facts so there's no logic or reason that can convince them otherwise. So, I prefer to respond with snark and trolling. It takes less effort and is so much more fun. 

Me too minus the snark.  I'm just trolling

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So now we're going to play dumb.   OK.

And check out O'Quinn going at Trae's head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-LGr_wwAk

THose 2 bums? Nobody in the league likes either of those players. lol. I thought you were talking about relevant players. Your'e reaching.

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I am waiting for approval from admins. Avoided real GM for years. Always seemed highly negative toward players and teams I enjoy😳

I may regret taking the red 💊

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

NONE of that compares to this gym

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=81221061#p81221061  (Did Trae Young's determination to justify being traded for Luka make him better ? ) - 

This ladies and gentlemen is how delusional it's gotten over at RealGM.   They just can't accept that Trae is really good, because you know, he was bad in summer league and he's a bust.  But but but, NOW, you say, well, he's getting better now. It has to be Luka's greatness.  I'm done...lmao.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, High5 said:

Those were minor altercations that happen every night in the NBA. Most star players have dealt with more violence and aggression than that. Trae likely will at some point because he's not shy about embarrassing defenders. 

That's not true and you know it.  No one would dare step on Lebron or even John Collins.  They go at Trae because he's small, he's good, and because he has some "swag" to his game.  Teams stay trying to punk Trae, while others flat out don't like him.

Smart steps on him.

Dunn smacks him upside his head.

O'Neal went for his head for no apparent reason.

Grayson Allen dang near tackles the dude in Summer League.

Can you name a current Hawk that has had 4 run-ins with players in the last 2 years?

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's not true and you know it.  No one would dare step on Lebron or even John Collins.  They go at Trae because he's small, he's good, and because he has some "swag" to his game.  Teams stay trying to punk Trae, while others flat out don't like him.

Smart steps on him.

Can you name a current Hawk that has had 4 run-ins with players in the last 2 years?

In fairness, any good player is more likely to draw questionable contact.

Like Kevin Huerter gets hacked by Jokic.  As our #2 or #3 option, he is much more likely to get a smack than someone like Len or Bembry.

Double that when a guy is embarrassing you.  Trae is probably the only guy on our team good enough to legitimately frustrate an opponent trying to guard him.  (And Smart and Allen are aholes who have done this to numerous people.)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Smart steps on him.

No one would dare mess with LeBron? Here are two that immediately came to mind, both a small (how soon you forget) and a big guy:

Both of those plays are far more aggressive (and dangerous in Teague's case) than Smart tripping over Trae like a dumbass. 

Edited by High5
  • Like 4