• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

sign me up to see Trae and Luka together.  That would be a nice break from the constant comparisons.  

I need this in my life so bad.  (Hmm, that doesn't sound like kg)

... because I need Trae to go smooth-clean off in beast-mode.  Then I need Luk* to totally pull a Carlton and steal the ball from his teammate only to jak up a hero ball shot and come up short in front of everybody. (ok, whew, that's more like kg)

I also want Giannis to pick an all foreign team (plus Trae) and whip the 'Mericans' collective arses.  Wait, does that make me a "Lib"?  Don't answer that or the whole thread'll get nuked.  Hehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Cherry picking? Does she even know what that means? 🤦‍♀️ 

Suddenly, Anna Horford seems much much smarter.... 🙄 

@kg01 See what ur boy’s girl is saying about our boy Trae? This pretty much eliminates a Trae/Beal backcourt for the future. 

CJ McChuck, my boy! Comoooooon downnnnn! Actually just stay right up there in the PNW, you good.

Heh, yeah I can't even defend muh boy on this'n.  Well, technically, she's just a gf so she doesn't have to move to Atlanta once we acquire him this offseason.

You can keep ol' out-of-shape Chuk.  Ol' beer-gut Chuk

• Haha 2

From the all star ⭐️ starters, these are the guys I want to team with Trae.

Giannis

Anthony Davis (to see what life can be like with Trae..a taste if you will).

Lebron

From the reserves:

Sabonis

Bam

Joker

Gobert

I think Trae can possibly threaten Magic Johnson’s all star record of 22 dimes if he gets a good team.

• Like 2

Just now, AHF said:

Trae needs to start recruiting now!

Ya, his first real chance this ASG. Finally a Hawk superstar to recruit. New territory for me. I mean Nique was the best but he just wasn’t that personality. 

If we get Giannis at any point I’ll cry 😢 for like a day and half.

• Like 3

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya, his first real chance this ASG. Finally a Hawk superstar to recruit. New territory for me. I mean Nique was the best but he just wasn’t that personality. 

If we get Giannis at any point I’ll cry 😢 for like a day and half.

I'll cry the whole damn year all the way up to the Championship! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Post all star game, we may see a ton more Hawks fans. 😃 The world 🌎 will finally see Trae because let’s face it, the average NBA fan who is mainstream and watches ABC games starting in Xmas doesn’t really really know what Trae is all about yet.

It won’t be long before they do. Must see 🧊 Trae!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cherry picking? Does she even know what that means? 🤦‍♀️ 

Suddenly, Anna Horford seems much much smarter.... 🙄 

@kg01 See what ur boy’s girl is saying about our boy Trae? This pretty much eliminates a Trae/Beal backcourt for the future. 

CJ McChuck, my boy! Comoooooon downnnnn! Actually just stay right up there in the PNW, you good.

Beal, Trae backcourt would never net us a championship anyway. Beal is as short for a SG as Trae is for a PG, and neither can defend (even if the wanted to) because of that lack of length. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Post all star game, we may see a ton more Hawks fans. 😃 The world 🌎 will finally see Trae because let’s face it, the average NBA fan who is mainstream and watches ABC games starting in Xmas doesn’t really really know what Trae is all about yet.

It won’t be long before they do. Must see 🧊 Trae!

Not sure about this, he was # 1 on the fan vote which is the main reason he is starting. He was higher on the fan vote than the media and player vote. I'm pretty sure there are loads of people worldwide already on the Trae train. 

• Thanks 1