• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's the highlight of overrated his career. 

I don't know what the stumbling block was but the Lakers could have gotten Morris; they pulled Kuzma off the table in the 12th hour. Now the Clippers have George with a Hamstring issue; but they have Morris.

3 hours ago, enrique said:

Loved this!!!

I didn't watch the Rising Stars game this time, but when I first saw a picture with an angle of Young and Doncic smiling together, that made me smile. They seem to be cool when they've interacted and that's why I wish the deal by others you see (although you don't hear it as much now, at least I don't) would die. 

So, I think what was "featured" on ESPN when I looked at that website was probably another angle of that half court shot. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Trae Young

Grade: A-

Game stats

18 points | 4 rebounds | 7 assists | 1 steal

Analysis

The people demanded deep 3-pointers from Young and he obliged, hitting one over RJ Barrett from the edge of the oversized logo and another in the final minutes from similar distance but to the side of midcourt. Though Young shot just 3-of-5 inside the arc, he handed out a game-high seven assists.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28693666/nba-all-star-2020-grading-zion-williamson-luka-doncic-every-player-rising-stars

• Like 3

How was RJ Barrett even in this game?  He’s been worse than Cam Reddish this season.  Cam has at least shown an upward trend.  Cam has a better overall skill set.  Needless to say, while I wasn’t high on Cam Reddish in this draft, I definitely wasn’t high on RJ Barrett. 

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae Young

Grade: A-

Game stats

18 points | 4 rebounds | 7 assists | 1 steal

Analysis

The people demanded deep 3-pointers from Young and he obliged, hitting one over RJ Barrett from the edge of the oversized logo and another in the final minutes from similar distance but to the side of midcourt. Though Young shot just 3-of-5 inside the arc, he handed out a game-high seven assists.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28693666/nba-all-star-2020-grading-zion-williamson-luka-doncic-every-player-rising-stars

Trae was probably 2nd in MVP voting and the most consistent starter. But Bridges dunks set the tone in the 2nd half; he put on a show.

3 hours ago, enrique said:

In a world where tribalism and anger reign far too easily, this brief Unrehearsed and unscripted interaction between two unbelievably talented men is a ray of much needed light! #keepthatsameenergy

Thank you. A lesson sorely needed here at the squawk where some believe that tribalism and bias is part of being a "fan". Couldn't be anything further from the truth.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

How was RJ Barrett even in this game?  He’s been worse than Cam Reddish this season.  Cam has at least shown an upward trend.  Cam has a better overall skill set.  Needless to say, while I wasn’t high on Cam Reddish in this draft, I definitely wasn’t high on RJ Barrett. 

World team

40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Thank you. A lesson sorely needed here at the squawk where some believe that tribalism and bias is part of being a "fan". Couldn't be anything further from the truth.

I rolled my eyes so hard they fell out.

How can you even see us from atop that high steed?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blunt91 said:

Man I hope Trae doesn't Lay an egg in the 3 Point contest.   People think he has a chance at winning it but Trae shoots off the dribble not a spot up shooter.

That’s only because his teammates can’t create off the dribble. He shoots very well in spot up situations from what I’ve seen, he just rarely gets the chance to do it