• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya, his first real chance this ASG. Finally a Hawk superstar to recruit. New territory for me. I mean Nique was the best but he just wasn’t that personality. 

If we get Giannis at any point I’ll cry 😢 for like a day and half.

Here's hoping this works out way better for Trae than it did for Celtics All-Star Isaiah Thomas.

~lw3

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Good point. It’s just that I’ve never witnessed anyone boarding the Hawks wagon in like 35 years 😂. I’m sure you are right and based on the votes you are right but it’s just so hard to believe it’s finally happening to a Hawk and people really are starting to take notice. The more the merrier!

You are also not wrong in that after the All Star game Young will get even more exposure. I'm hoping we can go back to the days where the game mattered and players actually gave effort. Mabye the mamba inspiration will give us a great game, if so, it will be amazing to see what Trae can do with some stars playing alongside him. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Cwell said:

This rising stars format needs to die fast. It’s so stupid. You have guys in the game just because they were born outside of the US. Nickeil Alexander Walker has done nothing, Rui hasn’t played in forever, but they’re in the game but Cam and Dre aren’t? Smh there was something in rookies vs sophomores, but US vs the World, when most of those guys went to school in the US? STUPID!

ThE nBa Is iNtErnAtIoNaL tHoUgH

5 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Josh Okogie is pure cheeks, but makes it because he's nigerian.....even though he's been in the US since he was 3, went to high school in snellville and went to GA Tech? aight i'm done lol

My friend during my college days is his oldest brother. Good to know you think he's ass. 

I like Josh, his defense is very good and his offense is streaky at best. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My friend during my college days is his oldest brother. Good to know you think he's ass. 

I like Josh, his defense is very good and his offense is streaky at best. 

So just because you may know him personally changes the fact that he isn’t close to a key rep from the 2018 class? Ah gotcha lol

he looked like he didn’t belong last year. He’s just known as the guy Trae almost gave the Brandon Knight treatment if he didn’t foul him

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01 @NBASupes @Spud2nique

Stillwater must be going insane over at RealGM. lololol.

I don't visit over there but am guessing with a name like "Stillwater" that poster is a diehard Oklahoma State guy. Thereby default hates Trae because of his alma mater and his success?

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Cwell said:

I don't even like Collin Sexton, but he's not in the rising stars game? Zion played 4 games bro lol

Whoa.  This is exactly my feeling as well.  Sexton has been so much better in the NBA than i ever expected.  So you see what i expected.

• Like 1