• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm assuming @NBASupes has changed his mind about Montrezl Harrell.  Did he really average 2 rpg in that Denver series?

He is who he is. In the regular season, he was excellent in his role. 6 WAR off the bench. Back to back 6th man of the year. There is a reason why he's not a starter on a contender. Game 5-7 showed us all what Doc's been hiding. -0.3 WAR in the playoffs in 200+ mins is what I would call a bomb. At the end of the day, don't use his failure to boost JC who can even win in the regular season with his 1.7 WAR. You can add three JC's and it's not as good as one Harrell based on the RS based of contributions to winning. If we are going to be realistic on Harrell to talk shit to me, we need to realistic on JC because his play this year was as impactful Dedmon in his short time back in Atlanta and it wasn't good either. 

1 hour ago, Dean Walker said:

What’s this talk about derozan??

do not want.

He is someone that teams have asked about for trades. Not that he's readily available. 

49 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Murray and 11 for 6 is very interesting... Murray would be a great backup and backcourt mate for Trae.  It would check a lot of boxes and he is only 23.  

Not available. Him, White, Keldon, or Walker

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

This is the worst time of year ... when all we get to do is wait and speculate.  

Oh well...I’m glad you and supes are here to bring the early news / rumors or whatever those want to refer to it as when there is something . I really appreciate you two ! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I know this is a basketball forum but I have to ask Supes this question...When are the Falcons going to fire dumb azz Dan Quinn???  He truly is the dumbest coach in all of sports!  Why does Atlanta love bum coaches?

Not soon enough my friend!

....his ass should have been fired seasons ago!  I’m disgusted about today’s loss but let’s stop the falcons talk here . There’s a thread around here somewhere for this  .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I can't speak on the NFL or what they will do or planning to do but I have some info today: Big time info. 

1. Indy is making noise. They have reached out to Atlanta for JC with no success but they have made a massive offer to Golden State if LaMelo Ball falls to #2 overall. Victor Oladipo, T.J. Warren, 2022 top 10 protected pick, and a 2021 pick swap for #2 overall and Andrew Wiggins. Considering Oladipo's stock, the value is obviously Warren and a top 10 protected pick in 2021 and pick swap. I was told that Myles Turner was never offered to GS, GS wanted him in a trade though. 

2. The other big trade that buzzing is there is talk that Indy and Chicago could do a Myles Turner/Jeremy Lamb to Chicago for Zach LaVine/Thad Young. This makes sense if Indy is planning on starting both Goga and Sabonis. Also plan on moving Brodgon back to the bench like he was in Milwaukee. 

3. There has been talks with Atlanta/GS for JC but nothing concrete as normal. The fact remains, Atlanta wants to keep their core pieces unless the case of an overpay comes which I was told was not happening. 

4. LAC is in talks with OKC/PHX/SAS for a PG. I was told, they are the leading team in a Chris Paul trade. There is some major hangups for CP3 from all teams due to his contract. Which has limited the teams to Philly who is lukewarm in trading assets for him. NY is only willing to trade a expiring like Randle and a trash young player like Knox. I was told NYK wants to keep Frank N and he's NOT available anymore for any type of deal. Thibs wants him. His contract makes trades really really hard still. His media market is MUCH better than his real market.

Westbrook's market has been understated. His market is bigger than it is and I was told HOU isn't moving him and done want to move him unless they get value in return. He stated CP3 will likely go to New York or Los Angeles and most likely New York. There is some doubt about the fit for CP3 with Kawhi and PG13 around the league and the Knicks really want a vet to make it easier to develop Robinson and Barrett but they are NOT trading real assets to land CP3 either. What shocked me was I was told Al Horford has HIGHER trade value right now than CP3 just because of his contract makes it so hard to do a trade. LAC is targeting Collison, Rondo, and Dragic in FA as well. CP3 still wants to go to Milwaukee but Milwaukee will NOT trade any assets in a CP3 trade other than Bledsoe and money wise, they are limited and do NOT want to trade George Hill as well. 

There has been talks about Rubio for LA but I was told it's unlikely. There has been talks about a Murray or White trade but nothing concrete. LAC is clearly targeting a PG and that either Pat Bev or Lou Williams is players they are dangling to land that said PG. 

5. There has been talks with NOH and MIL for Lonzo Ball built around DDV. It's interesting because they are a lot of interest in adding more high BBIQ players who can shoot and create off the dribble from NOH. DDV is a high BBIQ player but not a great shooter. I was told NOH has reached out to DET for Kennard but DET doesn't have a great deal of interest in Lonzo Ball. Watch for a potential three team deal with these three teams. 

6. I been told you guys about Buddy Hield to MIL but how is the question as SAC doesn't have interest in Bledsoe. Right now, Eric Bledsoe is being shopped where the player coming back could be used in a Buddy Hield deal with #24. I was told there could be interest from the Chicago Bulls

7. I was told the Clippers are also targeting Al Horford as well and they have more interest in Horford than CP3 due to the cost for trade. I was told Philly is okay with trading 21+Horford for any deal to get rid of him but no future assets. This is appealing to LAC due to cost and an asset in return. That asset will be packaged for a starting PG. I was also told the Clippers are also a team that's targeting Lonzo Ball as well but do not have the draft assets. 

8. Lonzo Ball is the biggest riser on the trade market. CP3 is the biggest faller. NOH is considering trading Ball due to long term fit issues and them wanting to use Jrue as the starting PG and sharing the backcourt with NAW who some in the org think is the better player long term. That and his future contract has made them look at other options. I was told before, he could be had more pennies on a dollar but that was wrong. He will cost you at least a decent role player and a 1st rounder. He will not be cheap at all. Teams want him and he's a hot target. Like stated above, CP3 value is steeply dropping. Presti is asking contenders for too much any no one wants to give much if anything for him due to his age and contract.

Presti will have to lower his demands and yes, CP3 wants a trade to be honored and would like to go to a contender more than another rebuilding situation. In order for that to happen, OKC will have to lower their demands. A darkhorse team in the CP3 sweepstakes is Dallas who are open to a CP3 trade but they aren't offering bad assets and #31 which is not appealing to OKC. From what I got, Milwaukee is OUT on CP3 and redshifted their focus to Lonzo Ball. 

9. If Clippers land a 1st round pick, look out for them to try to package it to move up in the draft. PHX is a team to keep an eye out who could move back. LAC will have to be crafty like HOU was when they traded for CP3 to get this done. Players that appeals @10, Tyrese Haliburton or Killian Hayes. 

Not surprised about the CP3/Al Horford value....$41 million is hard to trade no matter how you slice it. Al is still making less than CP3 over 3 years than Paul's 2 years.

The Indy stuff is interesting, moving on from Dipo and Turner era.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2