• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Also, thanks @NBASupes and @thecampster, for the info. 

@NBASupes yout got my head spinning at this point.  I only understand a couple of things.

1. If we move up to #2, mostly likely Huerter is gone and Edwards is the pick.  That's what many in organization are okay with.

2. If we sign Gordan Heyward, it'll kill the team trade that involved a point guard. 

After that, I know nothing.

Edited by marco102

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Also, thanks @NBASupes and @thecampster, for the info. 

@NBASupes yout got my head spinning at this point.  I only understand a couple of things.

1. If we move up to #2, mostly likely Huerter is gone and that's what many in Organization are okay with.

2. If we sign Gordan Heyward, it'll kill the team trade that involved a point guard. 

After that, I know nothing.

1. I don't know about okay with it part but that's the value GS is seeking. 

2. Let's move from the idea that it's a lock we can get a PG, we might get one, we might not. Trading for him would be adding a 34 million dollar deal to our salary cap which would kill most of our salary cap space once you add the rookies and Skal's contract. We need salary cap space to make the blockbuster trade or we simply can't do it. Let's throw away any idea of trading for Hayward as it's not feasible for Atlanta's offseason plans. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

1. I don't know about okay with it part but that's the value GS is seeking. 

2. Let's move from the idea that it's a lock we can get a PG, we might get one, we might not. Trading for him would adding a 34 million dollar deal to our salary cap which would kill most of our salary cap space once you add the rookies and Skal's contract. We need salary cap space to make the blockbuster trade or we simply can't do it. 

And this blockbuster is between Hawks, Pacers and Team #3.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I think I get it now. All three moves are on the table, but Hayward has to renounce his contract and become a FA.

Blockbuster Mega Deal Huh.....Im crying tears for my soon to be fallen homie.... 

It's the deal I been harping about for months. It still hasn't fallen to the sword. 

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's the deal I been harping about for months. It still hasn't fallen to the sword. 

I get it. Im just not excited about losing our guy until I know what we are getting back. Maybe I get over it right away

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can we still make the Hayward trade if we do the Mega deal? If he opt out?

No. It will not be salary wise possible. 

If he opts out, yes. I am pretty sure there is a number his agent and the Hawks are targeting. I just wouldn't know what that is nor could I get it. We probably won't know that information till signings start. 

• Thanks 1