• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

tumblr_nifhvawMSY1tq4of6o1_500.gif

:laugh1:

I am inferring because I think I cracked the trade from our side. Im not saying names anymore out of respect for Supes and his source, but Im pretty sure I know. And Im Implying that it makes me sad, until I know who it's for and then maybe I get over it, but until then Im a lil butthurt.

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I am inferring because I think I cracked the trade from our side. Im not saying names anymore out of respect for Supes and his source, but Im pretty sure I know. And Im Implying that it makes me sad, until I know who it's for and then maybe I get over it, but until then Im a lil butthurt.

Pretty sure you can tell us who you think it is, right? That's the whole point of this game! Make us figure it out.

Ben Simmons makes $35 million... he's no back up PG though. Kyrie makes $34 but same. 

• Like 1

This may have been asked or posted already,.....too many pages but @NBASupes from the info you have been told, what do you think would be the ideal route that the Hawks should it you would like them to possibly take?

Edited by HawksNWaffles

• Premium Member
On 10/28/2020 at 7:28 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Jrue will also be a 1 year rental unless he picks up his option. 

Wiz wouldn't want PG13 on a 1 year deal either.

So that leaves Ben Simmons. I can see Philly making this deal.

The Mega trades that I remember discussing from waaay back when was Siakam from Toronto or Ben Simmons from Philly involving JC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, warcore said:

Ben Simmons makes $35 million... he's no back up PG though. Kyrie makes $34 but same. 

Ohh so it's Ben Simmons. And we'd probably absorb Horford's contract, which is why supes said the hayward deal couldn't happen if the big deal went through. 

Edited by DS5
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

This may have been asked or posted already,.....too many pages but @NBASupes from the info you have been told, what do you think would be the ideal route that the Hawks should it you would like them to possibly take?

To do whatever it takes to build a contender. It's that simple. To win titles, you need luck but you gotta be a contender to get lucky. Look at Miami, they didn't win out of nowhere. They put together a contending squad. Now, it might not work next year for them but you gotta make yourself a contender. That's #1. People laugh at Philly but if they won that game against Toronto and beat MIL and GS, we are looking at Philly completely different. They were contending, they just didn't get lucky. We just gotta create a contender. Only one team wins a title every year. Something we haven't done since St. Louis. No matter what, we will need luck. As of right now, they got some great deals out there to put us in that position. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

To do whatever it takes to build a contender. It's that simple. To win titles, you need luck but you gotta be a contender to get lucky. Look at Miami, they didn't win out of nowhere. They put together a contending squad. Now, it might not work next year for them but you gotta make yourself a contender. That's #1. People laugh at Philly but if they won that game against Toronto and beat MIL and GS, we are looking at Philly completely different. They were contending, they just didn't get lucky. We just gotta create a contender. Only one team wins a title every year. Something we haven't done since St. Louis. No matter what, we will need luck. As of right now, they got some great deals out there to put us in that position. 

Morey is running things in Philly now, after some moves that didn't work out for Brand. Morey is a deal maker, not afraid to shake things up.

Edited by bleachkit

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What? I thought it was with the Pacers. 

Potential 3 team trade would be involving Hawks, Pacers, Sixers

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Siakam's stock has tanked. Simmons is still highly regarded, although he cant shoot, like at all. 

47 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Ohh so it's Ben Simmons. And we'd probably absorb Horford's contract, which is why supes said the hayward deal couldn't happen if the big deal went through. 

So let me see if I can make sense of this ...Simmons comes here for JC and Simmons is the hawks new PF. We also take Horford to help Philly free up cap space...Collins goes to Philly as a starting PF who can spread the floor next to Embiid and fit better overall with Embiid oppose to Simmons fit.

then with that freed up cap for Philly, they go out and trade for CP3 with okc.

I don’t even know if any of this is possible cap wise but hell I’m just trying to make sense of it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

So let me see if I can make sense of this ...Simmons comes here for JC and Simmons is the hawks new PF. We also take Horford to help Philly free up cap space...Collins goes to Philly as a starting PF who can spread the floor next to Embiid and fit better overall with Embiid oppose to Simmons fit.

I don’t even know if any of this is possible cap wise but hell I’m just trying to make sense of it.

I think it would be Indy with Oladipo going to Sixers in lieu of the original CP3 trade.

• Admin
Just now, ShooterSays said:

So our potential depth chart next season based on these rumors could be:

Trae / Mystery PG / Goodwin
Cam / Ant / FA
Hayward / Hunter / FA
Collins / Jones Jr. / FA
Capela / Bruno / Skal

Am I missing anyone??

Collins will be gone

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Don't forget Dedmon, Dipo, Indy, etc..

possibly more with Turner and a point guard too