• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s more of a Kobe style defender to me. I loved Tony Allen despite him being a Celt for a while. Pit bull though. 

Kobe was the type of the defender, you couldn't do the same thing twice. Reddish is an Allen type for me. Just a 100% pest who's movement and instincts is through the roof. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, marco102 said:

Please guys, go spam this thread.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1930944 

The Trae Young disrespect is unreal!  It's why I took a small sabactical from realgm. 

I’d prefer Trae for 2 reasons. I like my point guards to be able to be elite passers and shooters from everywhere on the court. Ja definitely possesses the passing skill, but Trae’s shooting is superior. 

present rating:

Trae 91

Ja 84-86

future rating:

Trae 95-98

Ja 93-98

I do have a lot of respect ✊🏾 for Ja’s game because it comes from the way the game should be played off instincts in a natural style. He plays a very aggressive game as opposed to Trae’s “killinem softly” approach.

In 3-5 years, Trae and Ja will be the top 2 point guards in the league if not sooner.

I actually predicted we would face the Grizz in the NBA finals in 2022 or 2023. Oh man, what a matchup.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I actually predicted we would face the Grizz in the NBA finals in 2022 or 2023. Oh man, what a matchup.

I remember that. HOF point guard battle of the future.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

I remember that. HOF point guard battle of the future.

If it’s not that one I’m hoping for what the world is hoping for...

Trae vs Luka 🥊 

It’s like Rocky IV all over again. Trae will have to train in Slovenia 🇸🇮 in the snow ❄️ 😆 

https://youtu.be/bwJJkeOTT6Y 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, hawkman said:

How can you argue against something this stupid??? I'd feel like an idiot trying to convince somebody that JC is better than Damian "I don't know how to basketball" Jones. I guarantee whoever posted that will double down on this stupidity if you challenged them on this clearly wrong hot take. The General board over there is a lost cause. 🤣

Wow. They must've saw that dunk last night. They only watch highlights. lol

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, terrell said:

Wow. They must've saw that dunk last night. They only watch highlights. lol

I am assuming they are using the per100 advanced stats which are radically skewed on Jones. This then warps his win shares and vorp. 
Using per100 jones has an offensive rating of over 130😳

regardless they are on crack😂😂😂

Edited by enrique

39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh, not sure if this was posted but a nice little Cam locker room interview. 

This was the 1st win v. San Antonio 

3 minutes ago, enrique said:

I am assuming they are using the per100 advanced stats which are radically skewed on Jones. This then warps his win shares and vorp. 

This is why I continue to say, most NBA fans on RealGM are idiots 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, enrique said:

I dont even understand half of that shit. lol. I just watch the games....JOnes is horrible..All he can do is catch lobs, and foul. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3