• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe Bryant is dead (confirmed by news reports)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Preliminary reports from ABC suggest his family members were also on the helicopter.

What I read, said his wife wasn't on the plane and I think the kids are safe. I hope his kids and wife weren't on there.  It'll be too much man. Condolescenes to everyone's family on the plane.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

as noted by bleackhit...

~lw3

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Preliminary reports from ABC suggest his family members were also on the helicopter.

Now this is twitter. I just hope the kids weren't on there. Man this keeps getting worse if true.

The last time I was in shock and disbelief about a sports figure like this, is when Magic Johnson made the announcement that he was retiring from the NBA because he had HIV.  Back then, we all thought that might be the end of Magic.

But even this news pales in comparison to that.  I only hope that his daughters and wife weren't on that helicopter with him.

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Wow.  So sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'll wait for confirmation.  "Reports" also saying Rick fox was onboard along with his 4 daughters.  But only 5 confirmed dead.  Doesn't make sense.