• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well I bought a Cam jersey in July. Honestly though I thought we was getting Tmac or a bigger Ray Allen...not Scottie Pippen/Kobe! Ya, I said it I meant it! I’ll say it again the defense is still a huge surprise to me. Honestly, stereotypically looking at Cam, his appearance tends to make you think he doesn’t D up due to an ultra smooth O game. 

Shout out to you good sir, don’t let Supes hog all the scouting credit lol.

His movement always reminds me of KD/ Rudy Gay but he has an edge and team mindset I wouldn’t apply to them.  You can sense him weaving scouting reports into his spatial awareness.  I won’t expect too much in terms of his assist to turn ever being close to 2:1 but the FT shooting should get a nice bump next season.  His peak will earn us 2+ steals per and nearly a block.  When he hits 220 pounds he’s gonna be monstrous.  I love that he likes the midrange.  Pull Up Game like Huggies.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Shout out to you good sir, don’t let Supes hog all the scouting credit lol.

His movement always reminds me of KD/ Rudy Gay but he has an edge and team mindset I wouldn’t apply to them.  You can sense him weaving scouting reports into his spatial awareness.  I won’t expect too much in terms of his assist to turn ever being close to 2:1 but the FT shooting should get a nice bump next season.  His peak will earn us 2+ steals per and nearly a block.  When he hits 220 pounds he’s gonna be monstrous.  I love that he likes the midrange.  Pull Up Game like Huggies.

Great assessment! Damn Benhilly when you got ur scrub shades on the side I really like ur ass!

Oh, and Supes track record speaks for itself. He does his work I’m not taking anything away from supe man. I was just pro Trae and Cam. My draft board  of 2018 had Doncic all the way and 2019 I dug Cam/Culver/Clarke/Kabengele... still early on all the guys but Cam and Clarke are looking really good right now.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well I bought a Cam jersey in July. Honestly though I thought we was getting Tmac or a bigger Ray Allen...not Scottie Pippen/Kobe! Ya, I said it I meant it! I’ll say it again the defense is still a huge surprise to me. Honestly, stereotypically looking at Cam, his appearance tends to make you think he doesn’t D up due to an ultra smooth O game. 

Already have Cam's jersey....it says Drew on it though. Did finally get Trae's so have three official Hawk's jerseys or four depending on how you look at it.

• Haha 3

Just now, Thomas said:

Already have Cam's jersey....it just says Drew on it though. Did finally get Trae's so have three official Hawk's jerseys or four depending on how you look at it.

Really cool you have the Drew jersey. My oldest is the Nique and Spud.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Drew

When I read the name though for some reason I think Larry Drew and just get mad at that Giannis intel in 2013 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Really cool you have the Drew jersey. My oldest is the Nique and Spud.

When I read the name though for some reason I think Larry Drew and just get mad at that Giannis intel in 2013 🤦‍♀️ 

Check out our coach's doo in the background guy. Whole outfit is very Saturday Night Fever. You know who is in the foreground as well as in the background.

F + D.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Great assessment! Damn Benhilly when you got ur scrub shades on the side I really like ur ass!

Oh, and Supes track record speaks for itself. He does his work I’m not taking anything away from supe man. I was just pro Trae and Cam. My draft board  of 2018 had Doncic all the way and 2019 I dug Cam/Culver/Clarke/Kabengele... still early on all the guys but Cam and Clarke are looking really good right now.

Lol!  I heard they pushed Steph back from March 1.  I was hot.  I’m guessing you’re not.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Whiteside will be a challenge but he has no court vision, we should double him at all times.

He was a game changer in the paint last time in Portland. He made Trae change several of his shots. I don't like the Collins match up but whats new about me and small ball? Nothing.

• Like 1

I like that Anfernee Simons kid despite his punch face.  Advanced stats hate him currently but I like his confidence.  He don’t give a damn about taking a big shot and he’ll chase a loose ball quick.  Nice off ball movement.

47 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Lol!  I heard they pushed Steph back from March 1.  I was hot.  I’m guessing you’re not.

As long as he’s there in late March. Trae vs Steph. I not only don’t fear it, I welcome it. 😊 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Check out our coach's doo in the background guy. Whole outfit is very Saturday Night Fever. You know who is in the foreground as well as in the background.

F + D.jpg

Is that John Thompson of Georgetown? 😳 I see Fratello with the curls 😆 wow just wow.

13 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Who else works in the word “potpourri” in a basketball telecast but Clyde Frazier.

I realized about ten years ago that he’s just showing off at this point. He’s rather use a huge word than ____________.  😂 

Pontificate that 💩! 🤣