• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Im building around Cam....Trae IM still on the fence with even after tha AllStar appearance..His flaws are really bad..

Then you are building a team that can’t win.  Cam Reddish is a D and sometimes 3 player.  He’s not a superstar in the making.  You need to get that out of your head now.  He can’t finish, and it’s becoming apparent that he can’t stay healthy either.  

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Then you are building a team that can’t win.  Cam Reddish is a D and sometimes 3 player.  He’s not a superstar in the making.  You need to get that out of your head now.  He can’t finish, and it’s becoming apparent that he can’t stay healthy either.  

I think hes our best YOUNG player in a couple of years..of course you have to put good vets around him..Along with Trae and everbody else..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I think hes our best YOUNG player in a couple of years..

He’s in a rut right now, but Trae is and will be the team’s best young player now and in a couple of years.  He just needs coaching to redirect him at times.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Hes a rookie. HIs improvement has been excellent

Can we re trade Hunter for KPJR and Clarke who i wanted? smh.Porter already better than HUerter. Clarke perfect backup to Collins. Oh well..Now watch HUnter go off next game. lol

Edited by terrell

9 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

What have y'all seen from LaMelo that you're getting converted. He's talented, but Lavar is a clown I want nothing to deal with. Hayes and Haliburton are the two PG prospects I'd want on the Hawks, but I'd rather have a vet backing up Trae. I'd pay up to get Jrue Holiday in a year.

His father doesn't play on the court.  People get way too sensitive about Lavar's talk.  You don't pass on a talented player because his daddy is a loudmouth.  A loudmouth, I may add, that is correct about things more than people give him credit for.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

His father doesn't play on the court.  People get way too sensitive about Lavar's talk.  You don't pass on a talented player because his daddy is a loudmouth.  A loudmouth, I may add, that is correct about things more than people give him credit for.

IMO, you pass on him because he doesn’t shoot well or play any defense.  There is not a future superstar that is currently being talked up at the top of this particular draft.  This is a bad draft.  2013 and 2001 level bad.  

Edited by KB21

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He’s in a rut right now, but Trae is and will be the team’s best young player now and in a couple of years.  He just needs coaching to redirect him at times.  

IDK man..We'll see..

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Traes dad is getting on my nerves too...

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

IMO, you pass on him because he doesn’t shoot well or play any defense.

Yeah we dont need anymore of those..

Getting my popcorn ready for LP's press conference. lol

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

IMO, you pass on him because he doesn’t shoot well or play any defense.  There is not a future superstar that is currently being talked up at the top of this particular draft.  This is a bad draft.  2013 and 2001 level bad.  

He doesn't have Trae type of vision, but Melo Ball's vision is near elite level.   He can run an offense and use his size and ball handling to get to the rim. 

I agree that this draft is bad, which is why you take a chance on a talent like Melo.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Can we re trade Hunter for KPJR and Clarke who i wanted? smh.Porter already better than HUerter. Clarke perfect backup to Collins. Oh well..Now watch HUnter go off next game. lol

Hunter is going to be a very good player.  Smart kid.  

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

When we lose, KB is the most active poster on this site. At least the LP haters keep their energy on one person. KB just trolls nonstop. 

Yep. lol

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Do the Hawks have a run in them?  Down 17 with 7 min to go.

No

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

When we lose, KB is the most active poster on this site. At least the LP haters keep their energy on one person. KB just trolls nonstop. 

I can’t help the fact that this entire process has gone exactly like I said it would.  I know it is upsetting to you that 100% supported such a stupid strategy, but I have been right every step of the way.