• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Not worried about Trae.  He's sick and some of the ridiculous usage has caught up with him.  He'll come out of it.

I hope Cam is alright and it's just "cramping".  He's clearly the best wing player the Hawks have and it's not close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jody23 said:

Not worried about Trae.  He's sick and some of the ridiculous usage has caught up with him.  He'll come out of it.

I hope Cam is alright and it's just "cramping".  He's clearly the best wing player the Hawks have and it's not close.

Tough night.. @Jody23 take us home 🏡..

9 minutes ago, KB21 said:

19-46

This is year three of this rebuild.

19-46

Year 2 but ok..Weve been in the lottery 2 years..Bud year didnt count. Its playoffs or bust next season for sure...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

The Grizz did what they were supposed to do.  They know how invaluable it is to start their rookie PG off in the playoffs.  

They have nice size around the board, especially when Jackson and Winslow return.  Their guards and wings press the ball, get over screens, help on the glass, and don’t bite on fakes.  They can win even when they don’t shoot well from 3.  I think they could shock the world and steal Game 1 from the Lakers.  Then get gentleman swept thereafter.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We got the Hornets 🐝 in Atlanta on Monday and they just beat the 🚀 in Charlotte earlier today. Regroup and let’s get it.

We were sluggish and sloppy and just missing shots tonight. Tough tough night.

Hawks are the worst team in the league right now.  Cleveland and GS are better imo.

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

The Grizz did what they were supposed to do.  They know how invaluable it is to start their rookie PG off in the playoffs.  

They have nice size around the board, especially when Jackson and Winslow return.  Their guards and wings press the ball, get over screens, help on the glass, and don’t bite on fakes.  They can win even when they don’t shoot well from 3.  I think they could shock the world and steal Game 1 from the Lakers.  Then get gentleman swept thereafter.

Yeah SChlenk fkd up..

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks are the worst team in the league right now.  Cleveland and GS are better imo.

Yeah SChlenk fkd up..

We are the not the worst team in the NBA right now. We are just bad. The reason why we are are all offensive team who if our shot is not falling, we will lose. Truth be told, this game wasn't much different than the Brooklyn game we won badly other than we missed a lot of open looks while making most of them that game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We are the not the worst team in the NBA right now. We are just bad. The reason why we are are all offensive team who if our shot is not falling, we will lose. Truth be told, this game wasn't much different than the Brooklyn game we won badly other than we missed a lot of open looks while making most of them that game. 

Whos worse?

Just now, KB21 said:

He also had more to work with and a GM that wasn’t actively trying to sabotage him.  

No it didn't. Hawks lost more games before ASB than any other team in the NBA. Just face the facts, when Bud had garbage to work with, he was trash. Let's not act like in Year 1 of Bud, we had a winning record. In fact, what was our record the year before we left Sap go? 

KB, what was Bud's record Year 1 in Atlanta?

KB, what was Bud's record Year 3 in Atlanta? 

KB, what was Bud's record Year 4 in Atlanta? 

58 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Hunter is going to be a very good player.  Smart kid.  

I like him one day, then he''s trash the next...Im just in my feelings tonight..lol. I see why he drove Viginia fans crazy sometimes though......I just wish we didnt have to trade up for him..LOttery Gods screwed us...

Edited by terrell