• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Montrezl Harrell would be massive for this team

Idk man. We might have to draft another PG and SF. Hunter is a role player. And TRae is more flash than substance Im afraid..lol.   Cam has turned into my favorite Hawk........And no IM not turning on Trae, Ive always been skeptical if we could win with him..I hated his game at OU..And was pissed when we traded for him....He grew on me last year, but he seems like hes back to his old self lately....IM not giving up on him in the least. JUst sayin.i was never the biggest Trae Young fan. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Idk man. We might have to draft another PG and SF. Hunter is a role player. And TRae is more flash than substance Im afraid..lol.   Cam has turned into my favorite Hawk.........

I might have to agree with the Joe Harris types. I know the defense would be shit but Kevin-Joe Harris in the 2nd unit would help. We need to draft a PG. Jeff washed. He can't guard no one anymore. Harrell would be perfect. We need another big who can score, play with elite energy and cause havoc. 

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

An elite post up player, finisher with elite energy

The Hawks don’t run their offense through the post.  It’s all high pick and roll and jack up bad three point shots.  Harrell can’t space the floor.  He doesn’t fit what they do offensively outside of screen setting.  

Now, if we had Atkinson as the head coach, then I could buy into Harrell a little more, even with some development as a shooter under Atkinson.

At this point, which PG should we take to backup Trae? 

Killian Hayes

Haliburton? 

Cole Anthony? 

Melo Ball? 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The best thing about watching the Grizzlies broadcast, is listening to Niele Ivey give the halftime update from the coach's perspective.

Beautiful Beautiful woman. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae/Lottery pick/Teague or Goodwin

Cam/Kevin/Potential Spot

Hunter/Joe Harris/Graham

Collins/M. Harrell/Skal

Capela/Dedmon/Bruno

35 wins...

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Idk man. We might have to draft another PG and SF. Hunter is a role player. And TRae is more flash than substance Im afraid..lol.   Cam has turned into my favorite Hawk........And no IM not turning on Trae, Ive always been skeptical if we could win with him..I hated his game at OU..And was pissed when we traded for him....He grew on me last year, but he seems like hes back to his old self lately....IM not giving up on him in the least. JUst sayin.i was never the biggest Trae Young fan. 

Trae isn’t being coached to be a winning player.  The coaches are allowing him to develop these bad habits.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

At this point, which PG should we take to backup Trae? 

Killian Hayes

Haliburton? 

Cole Anthony? 

Melo Ball? 

Beautiful Beautiful woman. 

Trae can backup Hayes. lol