• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

I thought Josh Jackson was dead.  Yeah Taylor doing his thing.

He wasn't dead, they just sent him to the G-League to prove he can be a professional. He has turned a new leaf. He will get paid this summer from someone.

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He wasn't dead, they just sent him to the G-League to prove he can be a professional. He has turned a new leaf. He will get paid this summer from someone.

Taylor Jenkins is a Bud disciple.  Bud and his disciples have a way of completely turning the career of wayward players around.  Josh Jackson is another case of this.  

Memphis is so far ahead of Atlanta.  

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Memphis plays with maturity.  We play emotionally . . whether it be sky high, or very low.

Settling for all of these long and tough jumpers is a key indicator of how good Memphis defense is, and how we're not matching their toughness.

Good look by Huerter that didn't fall.

As I said the other day, you are either coaching it or allowing it.  Memphis is coached extremely well.  Atlanta isn’t.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lurker said:

Trae is sick. He likely should not have played in this game as it wasn't going to matter regardless sadly and they likely should plant him on the bench in the 2nd half.

If he's so sick that he can't give us at least 80%, he needs to sit for the rest of the night.

John Collins:  3 - 6 FG

Rest of the team:  3 - 21 FG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Trae is sick. He likely should not have played in this game as it wasn't going to matter regardless sadly and they likely should plant him on the bench in the 2nd half.

He's weak out there. Not even himself. Right now, no one on our team can buy a basket. I would like to see us play tough without fouling. 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If he's so sick that he can't give us at least 80%, he needs to sit for the rest of the night.

John Collins:  3 - 6 FG

Rest of the team:  3 - 21 FG

Probably.

I'm thinking he's been sick for over a week too and it's just gotten bad recently. I think there's only 1 reason he is "trying" to play today. If it was any other team I bet he sits out.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

As I said the other day, you are either coaching it or allowing it.  Memphis is coached extremely well.  Atlanta isn’t.  

I would say that LP coaches emotionally as well.

Trae's offense, especially when he's drawing fouls, masks a lot of inefficiencies with this team . .  and the coaching at times.