• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

Just now, KB21 said:

The Hawks don’t run their offense through the post.  It’s all high pick and roll and jack up bad three point shots.  Harrell can’t space the floor.  He doesn’t fit what they do offensively outside of screen setting.  

We do with VC and at times Collins. 

It's not bad three point shots. We got the best high quality shots from three in the NBA this year. Deleted the nonsense. 

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Trae isn’t being coached to be a winning player.  The coaches are allowing him to develop these bad habits.  

If i see this same shit next season IM done. lol. Morant plays so much smarter than Trae.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, benhillboy said:

I’d have reservations about him coming to a bottom-feeder after securing the bag.  I think he’s perfect in his 28 minute role.

I do too. I think he would be the perfect fit. He is one of the best PnR players in the NBA. He is one of the best low post players. He has elite energy. We need someone in the 2nd unit who can flat out dominate. 

5 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I'm actually on the LaMelo bandwagon myself. I think he's goona be special.

PG heavy draft IM taking a PG..Call it what you want..

• Like 2

What have y'all seen from LaMelo that you're getting converted. He's talented, but Lavar is a clown I want nothing to deal with. Hayes and Haliburton are the two PG prospects I'd want on the Hawks, but I'd rather have a vet backing up Trae. I'd pay up to get Jrue Holiday in a year.

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The offseason needs to be serious. At least Trae Young and Cam Reddish is the real deal. 

Im building around Cam....Trae IM still on the fence with as a #1 option even after tha AllStar appearance..His flaws are really bad..I cant even watch the Hawks when hes playing like this...He pisses me off too much.. He and Hunter...lol. And Ive been over Huerter and Collins as core players...My hope lies with Cam Reddish. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1