• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I like him one day, then he''s trash the next...Im just in my feelings tonight..lol. I see why he drove Viginia fans crazy sometimes though......I just wish we didnt have to trade up for him..LOttery Gods screwed us...

Hunter will get there but @kg01 is likely right on him long term. He might be the next Shane Battier. 

54 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I can’t help the fact that this entire process has gone exactly like I said it would.  I know it is upsetting to you that 100% supported such a stupid strategy, but I have been right every step of the way.

How have you been right when the playoff expectations were not suppose to transpire until after our 3rd consecutive year in the lottery? I can't believe an adult who claims to be a fan cannot even remember how many lottery seasons in a row his team has been through. I thought I was forgetful 🤣

2017 Collins, 19th Pick, not lottery

2018 Trae Lottery

2019 Hunter/Reddish Lottery

2020 Lottery

I really don't think its asking to much for someone to be able to count to three.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

How have you been right when the playoff expectations were not suppose to transpire until after our 3rd consecutive year in the lottery? I can't believe an adult who claims to be a fan cannot even remember how many lottery seasons in a row his team has been through. I thought I was forgetful 🤣

2017 Collins, 19th Pick, not lottery

2018 Trae Lottery

2019 Hunter/Reddish Lottery

2020 Lottery

I really don't think its asking to much for someone to be able to count to three.

You must have missed everyone that thought year three would be the playoff year.  This is year three, and it’s the third consecutive losing season.

Here’s where I am right though.  This team has no hopes of making the playoffs in year four without major additions to this team.  This isn’t a team that is just missing out on the playoffs.  This is a team who has lost 5 of 7 and hasn’t even remotely been competitive in those losses.  This is a team that is looking for another lottery pick to bail them out in a draft that doesn’t have a single prospect that can help a team win in 2021.  

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No it didn't. Hawks lost more games before ASB than any other team in the NBA. Just face the facts, when Bud had garbage to work with, he was trash. Let's not act like in Year 1 of Bud, we had a winning record. In fact, what was our record the year before we left Sap go? 

KB, what was Bud's record Year 1 in Atlanta?

KB, what was Bud's record Year 3 in Atlanta? 

KB, what was Bud's record Year 4 in Atlanta? 

Sorry, but even in Bud’s one down season, he milked about 7 more wins out of that roster than what it should have gotten.  He is a master and getting the most out of what he had.  The guy was forced to start the likes of Jaylen Morris and Damion Lee late in the season due to the incompetence of the GM.  

On 3/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, KB21 said:

Sorry, but even in Bud’s one down season, he milked about 7 more wins out of that roster than what it should have gotten.  He is a master and getting the most out of what he had.  The guy was forced to start the likes of Jaylen Morris and Damion Lee late in the season due to the incompetence of the GM.  

Bud literally had 3 out of 5 losing seasons in Atlanta. He was the GM for one of them as well. I am willing to give LP time. 

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You must have missed everyone that thought year three would be the playoff year.

People hoped but most were still realistic. For every one post by someone ( everyone according to your hot take  ) guaranteeing playoffs at the start of this season, you can find ten saying its not realistic. I hoped but also had realistic expectations that it was probably not going to happen.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:21 PM, NBASupes said:

excuses like usual

Do I need to remind you that you actually owe me some money, but I have been kind enough to not push for it?  Do you know why you owe me money?  Because you foolishly challenged me and made a bet that you promptly lost.  

On 3/7/2020 at 10:25 PM, KB21 said:

Do I need to remind you that you actually owe me some money, but I have been kind enough to not push for it?  Do you know why you owe me money?  Because you foolishly challenged me and made a bet that you promptly lost.  

AHF ended that the longest time ago when he said no money can be bet on this site but you disappeared and went into hiding. If you did it on Twitter or RealGM, I would owe you money. I lost the bet. The deal I wanted to do, you ran from and refused to do it. If you did the deal I wanted, you would owe me as I was right. 

KB, if you are so right, why did you refuse to do the deal I wanted to being with? 

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Dwayne Dedmon is done. His shot is not coming back. This is more than a shooting slump.

None of Schlenk’s midseason moves have been worth anything.

He is an epic failure.

Traded for 2 gimps and a player that played terrible all year.

Edited by Plainview1981

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

None of Schlenk’s moves have been worth anything.

He is an epic failure.

Dedmon defense has been of quality but this is the 2nd straight game, his shot was been completely garbage. Besides that, I really don't think his defense has been excellent since coming back from the injury. Seeing how good Len been playing for SAC, it's looking like a bad deal right now when before, it was looking good. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Dedmon defense has been of quality but this is the 2nd straight game, his shot was been completely garbage. Besides that, I really don't think his defense has been excellent since coming back from the injury. Seeing how good Len been playing for SAC, it's looking like a bad deal right now when before, it was looking good. 

I was skeptical of the move.

I was supportive of the move for Capela, but I’m starting to wonder if he will be another Ratliff/LaPhonzo Ellis.

I thought he was supposed to be healthy soon. It doesn’t look like that will be the case.

Schlenk has struck me as an idiot from the start.

Edited by Plainview1981

On 3/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, NBASupes said:

If you are right, you would have just agreed to the deal from the jump instead of pointing to some[thing] no rookies do good at. 

Hmm.  JJJ had a very good BPM for a rookie.  Face it.  You lost.