• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Porzingis is on the market. 

Gallo and Snell for Porzee sounds intriguing. 

He can't put too much stress on his knees so he's basically a scarecrow on defense. He still gets blocks on account on his freakish height. So Gallo does not fix that problem for them. I doubt they trade him though.

53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Porzingis is on the market. 

Gallo and Snell for Porzee sounds intriguing. 

I was just reading up on this. I went into it wondering if I'd want us to offer JC for Porzingis. Then I saw this:

"Mavericks' Defensive Rating is 11.8 points worse when Porzingis is on the court. Digging a little deeper into some advanced analytics, Porzingis is the second-worst defensive center in the league according to Bball-Index's LERBON statistic and he's the worst defensive big according to FiveThirtyEight's RAPTOR statistic."

Pretty big red flag and I doubt that would work with Trae. 

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I was just reading up on this. I went into it wondering if I'd want us to offer JC for Porzingis. Then I saw this:

"Mavericks' Defensive Rating is 11.8 points worse when Porzingis is on the court. Digging a little deeper into some advanced analytics, Porzingis is the second-worst defensive center in the league according to Bball-Index's LERBON statistic and he's the worst defensive big according to FiveThirtyEight's RAPTOR statistic."

Pretty big red flag and I doubt that would work with Trae. 

Here's some even bigger red 🚩s........Injuries (knees and now back) and $29, $31, $33 and $36 million.

We've been having a season of injuries, you want to add to it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If DAL doesn't make the playoffs ..... yikes.  The Knicks might've messed 'round and won the DSJr/Prozingo deal.  When you consider the picks they got plus the not having to (over)pay a guy who's body isn't built for him to play basketball more than about 30 games a year.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If DAL doesn't make the playoffs ..... yikes.  The Knicks might've messed 'round and won the DSJr/Prozingo deal.  When you consider the picks they got plus the not having to (over)pay a guy who's body isn't built for him to play basketball more than about 30 games a year.

Since being traded to Dallas he's played in 54% of their games.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Knicks won easy.They got Randle and a pick that became Quickley..Plus 2 1sts...

Report: Mavericks expected to make ‘significant offer’ to John Collins in restricted free agency

Collins, Porzingis, and Luka = horrible defensive team..Might be worse than Trae, Collins, Gallo..lol
Edited by terrell

52 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’ll trade Rondo for the ability for Ivan Johnson to just kick it on the bench.

Hes upgraded to questionable tonight, which means we probably cant find a trade partner...smh

Edited by terrell

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So should Hawks pay him or trade him? 

The choices are pay him or give up assets tryna figure out how to replace him while also probably paying out the same money any dayum way while sending the message to the league that you do not take care of your own.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So should Hawks pay him or trade him? 

Hard to trade him for value because his salary is so low. "Contenders" might think he can get them over the hump.... GS for the MInnesota pick? Denver for MPJr? haha..  Idk man..

I say Dallas probably offers 4 yr 100 mill and the Hawks match..lol..

Edited by terrell

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You guys are so impatient.  Were y'all expecting us to go 73-0 this year?

No. But I was expecting him to be our backup PG at least...Not just an assistant coach..lol

• Haha 1