• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Based on @NBASupes  tidbit about Rondo and Snell being shopped:

I'm back with trading Snell for Eric Bledsoe.

Snell and Rondo for Bledsoe and Reddick also works.

I'm trying to find a team that will want Snell's expiring contract.

Don't the salaries have to match?

Bucks win the summer in the winter with Eric Bledsoe’s $70 million contract extension

Milwaukee now has one less thing to worry about this summer, which is crucial as it tries to keep its elite team together.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Don't the salaries have to match?

Bucks win the summer in the winter with Eric Bledsoe’s $70 million contract extension

Milwaukee now has one less thing to worry about this summer, which is crucial as it tries to keep its elite team together.

You only need to match the current single year salaries in a trade.

Bledsoe is making $16 mil this year ($18 next, then $3 mil guarantee). Snell is making $12 mil this year.  

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You only need to match the current single year salaries in a trade.

Bledsoe is making $16 mil this year ($18 next, then $3 mil guarantee). Snell is making $12 mil this year.  

jj Ridick is making $13 mil plus Bledsoe $16 mil = $29 mil

Snell $12 mil plus Rondo $7.5 mil = $19.5 mil

Am I missing something?

• Moderators
11 hours ago, terrell said:

Schlenk afraid he might hurt Traes feelings drafting another PG it seems..lol. 

Also, it wouldn’t have been free to trade up.  Remember some of the discussions were around deals like JC and 6 for 1.  Value may not have been there.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

OKC 2022 1st (lottery protected, then two 2nds in 2024 and 2025), Rondo ($7.5 mil) and Snell ($12.1) and Hill ($2.1) 

Is there an available player(s), preferably a PG we can get with a combination of these player(s) and the OKC pick?  

A Capela type trade with the OKC pick.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AHF said:

Also, it wouldn’t have been free to trade up.  Remember some of the discussions were around deals like JC and 6 for 1.  Value may not have been there.

Didnt have to trade up for Haliburton..

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

How about Lanzo and Bledsoe for Rondo and Snell?  Not sure if NO would go for that but it would address the back up PG and SG positions. 

No brainer for us but I can't imagine NO wanting to do this trade.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AHF said:

I tend to agree. I figured there would be pick compensation to make the deal work, but I could also see including Kevin as an asset to get them to do the deal.  I don't really want to trade Kevin though. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

How about Lanzo and Bledsoe for Rondo and Snell?  Not sure if NO would go for that but it would address the back up PG and SG positions. 

1 hour ago, AHF said:

They'll most likely be looking for a pick for Lonzo.  We do have the OKC 2022 (lottery protected, then 2nds), not sure if it's enough though.

• Like 1

Would a Collins and Smart trade have any legs for both teams?  Not sure what else would be added either way but i like Smart quite a bit and i think adding a defensive beast like him next to Trae could help alot.  This is if we 100% decide not to keep or max Collins and have to get something back from him that can help us.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Threezus said:

Would a Collins and Smart trade have any legs for both teams?  Not sure what else would be added either way but i like Smart quite a bit and i think adding a defensive beast like him next to Trae could help alot.  This is if we 100% decide not to keep or max Collins and have to get something back from him that can help us.

Smart would just add to our brick laying wings....and I'm not interested in trading with the Cs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1