• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you want at #6?

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I just posted this on that other board.

The Suns move up to 6 and the Hawks move down to 12.

Suns send #12 and a 2021 top 5 protected first.

Hawks send #6.

Why the Suns? They get a shot at Haliburton or one of the other top point guards who drop.

Why the Hawks? They take a flyer on a player like Bey, Williams, or Nesmith. They also get a future asset to trade if something great comes along.

Lemme weigh in, since I'm versed in RGm.  I imagine the first few responses go something like ...

"As if.  Better be including Trae with 6 or Suns hang up the phone."

"Luqua's the greatest.  I named my daughter after him.  What were we talking about?"

"Nobody wants to come to Atlanta to play with Joe Johnson.  Hawks might as well move to Louisville."

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lemme weigh in, since I'm versed in RGm.  I imagine the first few responses go something like ...

"As if.  Better be including Trae with 6 or Suns hang up the phone."

"Luqua's the greatest.  I named my daughter after him.  What were we talking about?"

"Nobody wants to come to Atlanta to play with Joe Johnson.  Hawks might as well move to Louisville."

No most so far like it. just needing more protection. One Spurs fan said he would like it for them. I was wrong about the Suns pick, it is 10.

28 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I just posted this on that other board.

The Suns move up to 6 and the Hawks move down to 12.

Suns send #12 and a 2021 top 5 protected first.

Hawks send #6.

Why the Suns? They get a shot at Haliburton or one of the other top point guards who drop.

Why the Hawks? They take a flyer on a player like Bey, Williams, or Nesmith. They also get a future asset to trade if something great comes along.

That pick should be in the playoffs next year. I'll take my chances with 6. If you said New York or Sacramento, I would be interested 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Bey

Hell yes I like this. Even though the Suns were the kings of the bubble, 8-0, they are still the Suns and top 5 protected could net us 6-14 pick in a valuable draft of Booker or Ayton goes down they are right back in the lottery.

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That pick should be in the playoffs next year. I'll take my chances with 6. If you said New York or Sacramento, I would be interested 

I think the Kings might do it if say Deni or Okoro are still on the board. I do not think the Knicks will because it is only two spots up.

50 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What pick?  The Suns pick?  Nah, don't be fooled by their bubblicious performance.  Trust their history, homes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why do we love this stuff so much. I mean I’m a dude in my fckin 40’s and I slop this 💩 up! 

On that note 📝, the Ivan Johnson (me) of Squawk is releasing a trade on realgm. I may need backup! 

@kg01 @Buzzard and everyone who goes to the other side to talk to fans about a trade, I’m going in! To the nest of the enemy.. 😐 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, kg01 said:

What pick?  The Suns pick?  Nah, don't be fooled by their bubblicious performance.  Trust their history, homes.

I'll trust their bubble performance because I was high on them going into next year before the bubble as was many in the industry. I think I posted on it before

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why do we love this stuff so much. I mean I’m a dude in my fckin 40’s and I slop this 💩 up! 

On that note 📝, the Ivan Johnson (me) of Squawk is releasing a trade on realgm. I may need backup! 

@kg01 @Buzzard and everyone who goes to the other side to talk to fans about a trade, I’m going in! To the nest of the enemy.. 😐 

Should I do this. I really hate this team. Ahhh whatever.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'll trust their bubble performance because I was high on them going into next year before the bubble as was many in the industry. I think I posted on it before

How was it not the exact same as what they did the first few weeks of the season though?

The grind of the season always get them.  I'd trust POR returning to form next year which ultimately leaves them again in that 9-12 range.

You could sell me OKC will fall then I might be with you.  Actually, MEM is gonna fall too so perhaps you'll be right (by default).

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Has anyone bitched me out on realgm yet. I’m not eager to look 👀 ..

Yes.  Locker room lawyers are saying you violated rules by not giving reasoning behind each team wanting the trade.

Smelltics are balking.  Something about tiger blood whatever TF that means.

• Haha 2