• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

17 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So what's the hold up? Are Hawks and Sac negotiating over terms of sign and trade? Clearly if they feel confident about a signing Bogi and Hawks agreed on a number. Beat writers generally aren't openly bullish unless someone told them something.

Brad's been really chatty about Bogi.

Vince Carter letting out the leak..

John Hollinger (lives in Atlanta)

Atlanta still has $17 million in cap room, presuming Kris Dunn takes the room exception, and one roster spot open. Which makes it seem at least somewhat likely that a large offer sheet for Bogdan Bogdanovic could be just around the corner, given that he’s the last remaining significant free agent on the perimeter.

A few more guys too, but I don't want to spam.

Edited by marco102

19 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I agree. Like whenever the Hawks signed Rondo, Peachtreehoops actually changed the banner to say we signed Bogi.  We'll see, I need to lower my expectations.

It's not like Bogi's a superstar or anything, but he'd give the Hawks so much depth (also secondary creation, shooting, and he's an average defender) and I feel that'll be key to the Hawks success this year.

He’s not a star no but we have young all stars in the making in Trae, Collins, and very possibly Cam but to be determined. We have the young rising stars and Schlenk has now put quality vets around them. Getting Bogi would be absolutely huge! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

He’s not a star no but we have young all stars in the making in Trae, Collins, and very possibly Cam but to be determined. We have the young rising stars and Schlenk has now put quality vets around them. Getting Bogi would be absolutely huge! 

I agree. His skillset is much needed. 

• Like 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

It would be a sign and trade. The bidding must still be ongoing,

I'm saying if he signs the offer sheet from Atl, there's no way for the King's can do a sign and trade.  They'd have to match and that's all they can do.

It's up to Bogi to approve the trade to Indiana.  It could be what's happening.  Who Knows.

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

So why hasn’t Schlenk given him the offer???!!!!

smh 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

It may not be on him.  What if Bogd's reps want to negotiate the SnT before allowing the offer.  Otherwise, sac may spite-match the offer.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I'm saying if he signs the offer sheet from Atl, there's no way for the King's can do a sign and trade.  They'd have to match and that's all they can do.

It's up to Bogi to approve the trade to Indiana.  It could be what's happening.  Who Knows.

I dont think he's signed an offer sheet. I suspect word would have gotten out if that happened.

• Moderators
Just now, JTB said:

Damn. Kings will of course force a sign and trade . Won’t be much left on the market that’s worth it if we don’t get BB in my opinion.

Holding a player’s RFA rights gives teams a lot of power.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Damn. Kings will of course force a sign and trade . Won’t be much left on the market that’s worth it if we don’t get BB in my opinion.

Something is definitely going to happen tonight 

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Holding a player’s RFA rights gives teams a lot of power.

Again, the Kings can't force anything. If Bogdon, doesn't want to go to Indiana, he signs Atlanta's offer sheet.  Then the King's can only match, unless they work out a sign and trade with Atlanta before he signs the offer sheet. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1