• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

So is Bogdan Bogdanović really that good or did Milwaukee wanting him make him more valuable?

He's not even 40% from 3.

Why is everybody jumping up and down for him. 

We read you the first time.

He can be a secondary creator, good shooter, and his defense is okay. He adds tremendous depth to the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

So is Bogdan Bogdanović really that good or did Milwaukee wanting him make him more valuable?

He's not even 40% from 3.

Why is everybody jumping up and down for him. 

He is not a star and never will be.  He is a solid start level wing who would make our 3pt shooting materially better.  Hard to have too many quality wings and he should be in his prime for the duration of his next contract.  

Quality starter wings are hard to find.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just about over this. the longer this goes on, the more I believe SAC will eventually secure a S&T deal.  Sucks but i'm not too bothered by it. Dunn, Rondo, Gallo, we got some good vets on the team. Just need to round out the roster a bit more and we're set for the season.

Edited by Marvin24Williams
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Just about over this. the longer this goes on, the more I believe SAC will eventually secure a S&T deal.  Sucks but i'm not too bothered by it. Dunn, Rondo, Gallo, we got some good vets on the team. Just need to round out the roster a bit more and we're set for the season.

We got nothing to trade them. Our only hope is if BB wants to come here. If just who writes the largest check then we might be out.

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

If he never seriously wanted to be in Atlanta, don't waste everyone's time.  Other wing options that the Hawks could have pursued are now off the board.

Yeah this is my concern. I just checked and there's really nothing exciting left after him. I hope we don't have to give big 1 year contracts to people like Bazemore just to meet the minimum salary for this season. 

Just now, High5 said:

Well I was working under the assumption that Dipo is still on the way out of Indy, but maybe that's not the case anymore. 

Or they want to follow the Detroit Model, or something like that.

But I have to agreed with Jody on this one, if he didnt want to be here just let us know and we can find another option.

• Premium Member
Just now, High5 said:

Well I was working under the assumption that Dipo is still on the way out of Indy, but maybe that's not the case anymore. 

Dipo's value is low at the moment, so it might be better if Indy rehabs his value and try again at the deadline.

Just now, warcore said:

Yeah this is my concern. I just checked and there's really nothing exciting left after him. I hope we don't have to give big 1 year contracts to people like Bazemore just to meet the minimum salary for this season. 

Maybe we should just over pay. We can always trade him in a couple years.

Just now, High5 said:

I wonder if we would have made a run at Crowder. 

3 yr, 30 mil. Pretty cheap for a quality vet.

• Premium Member

The Bucks trade totaled approximately $13 million(DDV, Wilson and Illy) in outgoing Salary.  so I am assuming the Bogi offer was approximately in this range.  We are offering $18 but not much in terms of players.  If Indy want to pay him $25 go right ahead. Bye Bye Bogi

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, AHF said:

He is not a star and never will be.  He is a solid start level wing who would make our 3pt shooting materially better.  Hard to have too many quality wings and he should be in his prime for the duration of his next contract.  

Quality starter wings are hard to find.

You're not confusing him with Bojan Bogdanović are you?

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, warcore said:

No need to offer Baze such a big deal when no other team can and will.  He's in the $6 mill territory if that much.  We can fill in the roster with lower priced option and keep our capspace for the trade deadline and/or roll it over to next season.

• Like 1