• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

Just now, marco102 said:

Again, the Kings can't force anything. If Bogdon, doesn't want to go to Indiana, he signs Atlanta's offer sheet.  Then the King's can only match, unless they work out a sign and trade with Atlanta before he signs the offer sheet. 

I know ...I shouldn’t have used force but rather “they would like a SnT of course”

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JTB said:

I know but that player could go out and sign a offer sheet his team wouldn’t want to match 

If the team isn’t willing to match offers they don’t have power.  If they are willing to match offers, they have all the power.

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Again, the Kings can't force anything. If Bogdon, doesn't want to go to Indiana, he signs Atlanta's offer sheet.  Then the King's can only match, unless they work out a sign and trade with Atlanta before he signs the offer sheet. 

Pacers were about to give Hayward 25 per, so they might outbid us. 

• Confused 1

Just now, REHawksFan said:

The obvious answer is he's still deciding between Atl and Indy. Not sure why that's so hard to understand. 

Not hard to understand. Was hoping he really had his mind set on Atlanta and coming here . That’s all. 

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

On second thought cam could fit in at the 2 just fine & hunter at the 3...

if pacers give him anything close to 25 they deserve him 😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

The Pacers would have to send salary back.  The most they can give if they are trading Myles turner is about $23 million a year.  They can have him at that price point. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Not hard to understand. Was hoping he really had his mind set on Atlanta and coming here . That’s all. 

I think he wants to be paid first. Atl is probably in drivees seat  until indy comes in. Now he's weighing his options. It's imprudent to expect him to not consider other offers as well.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm ready for this Bogi saga to be over. Cmon Son....piss or get off the pot. This is turning into the McRib.

An hour later, yet here we are....moving on! 

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

You'll be singing a different tune when Trae's up for free agency..lol

Trae is going to be an early rookie extension, no worries there.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I think he wants to be paid first. Atl is probably in drivees seat  until indy comes in. Now he's weighing his options. It's imprudent to expect him to not consider other offers as well.

I think it is time to move on from Bogi, we still have 20 mil to use for another player if we need.  Even know that I would love to have him here, but I think he is going to another place and Pacers and Knicks is desperate for something good

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The Pacers would have to send salary back.  The most they can give if they are trading Myles turner is about $23 million a year.  They can have him at that price point. 

Yeah 23 is well a lot I mean it’s only 3 mil more than what I thought the hawks would give but still.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Indy's offer to Boston was Miles and McDermot for $25 per. If Indy wants to pony up that...have at it.

Turner in a straight up swap works at $17/$18 mil.

• Like 1