What's the Depth Chart Look like?

Diesel

• Moderators
15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

two things that stood out...

image.png

image.png

Go!

Cam is the obvious but in what world does Huerter start at SF even if Cam decided to take a season-long sabbatical?  I'd imagine Hunter and Bogdan would clearly be ahead of him to guard opposing SFs regardless.  (And Cam is still my favorite of the bunch as a long-term standout starter.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

two things that stood out...

image.png

image.png

Go!

The disrespect for Cam makes me sad. Kris Dunn comes in and gets minutes above him? John Hollinger clearly doesn't know what he's talking about with this one, or he just forgot about Cam, and I don't know which option is worse

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
Just now, LucastheThird said:

The disrespect for Cam makes me sad. Kris Dunn comes in and gets minutes above him? John Hollinger clearly doesn't know what he's talking about with this one, or he just forgot about Cam, and I don't know which option is worse

Pretty sure this is the explanation.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Which proves he didn't watch them play at the end of their season, or he would be gushing about Cam just like we are. 

Supes said it.

13 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Lol, Memphis has been night and day better since they got rid of John for a reason.

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 9:17 AM, LucastheThird said:

Which proves he didn't watch them play at the end of their season, or he would be gushing about Cam just like we are. 

John Hollinger

"Here in the ATL where the improving-of-late Cam Reddish is putting in work. Hawks and Grizzlies tip off later tonight".Image

On 11/23/2020 at 6:52 AM, Peoriabird said:

This is laughable!  Overpaying a bunch of back up players is swing for the fences.  Y'all have a low bar.  That's all I'm saying

If you look at the Lakers last year they had the 2 best players but they didn't have the best looking team. They won because the pieces fit. We just got a team full of pieces that should fit well like the Warriors did back when nobody was talking about them and they made their 1st real run. Instead of the Splash brothers we might have a Splash Family with Trae, Bogdan, Ganilo, Snell and the rest of the core 5 and I can see Rondo and even all our bigs besides Capela getting into the act. That's what has us so excited it's not just about the who but the what we did with creating pieces that fit offensively and defensively. Coach Nate McMillan and of course coach Pierce will keep them honest defensively.

• Like 1

Starters 

PG Trae

SG Bogdan

SF Cam (for defensive purposes and our 3rd up and coming star)

PF John 

C Clint 

Bench

PG Rondo/Dunn/Goodwin

SG Huerter/Dunn/Snell/Mays 

SF Hunter/Huerter/Snell

PF Gallinari/Fernando/Okongwu 

C Okongwu/Fernando/Knight

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sillent said:

Starters 

PG Trae

SG Bogdan

SF Cam (for defensive purposes and our 3rd up and coming star)

PF John 

C Clint 

Bench

PG Rondo/Dunn/Goodwin

SG Huerter/Dunn/Snell/Mays 

SF Hunter/Huerter/Snell

PF Gallinari/Fernando/Okongwu 

C Okongwu/Fernando/Knight

I forgot about Solomon Hill at the 4 and 3 spot. This is probably the best deepest team we've ever had!!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 12/8/2020 at 9:03 AM, macdaddy said:

If our starters are Trae/Bogdan/Heurter/collins/Capela then Clint will murder one of those other guys after one quarter of trying to stop the layup line by himself. 

Bogdan sucks on 2k and Gallo isn't much better during those simulated games

• Moderators
10 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Doubt it.

He probably looked at Cam's PER, and deemed him to be the worst wing on the team.  Especially since he created the metric.

Cam’s PER was higher than Hunter’s.

• Sad 1