• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, High5 said:

Cam shot 52/131 (.397) from 3 in 2020. Snell shot 45/119 (.378). So if shooting consistency is the only reason to you want Snell to start then it's not a given he even has that advantage. 

I don't know where you get your stats from... But Snell hasn't shot that low since he was a rookie?

And Cam Reddish was 33% from 3?

Come on High5.. you're an old head.

Snell is a 40% 3 guy....  he's been that for the last 4-5 years.  

Just now, Diesel said:

I don't know where you get your stats from... But Snell hasn't shot that low since he was a rookie?

And Cam Reddish was 33% from 3?

Come on High5.. you're an old head.

Snell is a 40% 3 guy....  he's been that for the last 4-5 years.  

I said 2020. As in January, February, and March. The last 3 months of basketball we had. It's no secret Cam got off the worst start imaginable. Once he got healthy and comfortable the shots started falling.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

I'm not staying up to midnight.

Yeah, neither am I.

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

This is just...I have no words.  Why would the Hawks even allow them to have more than 48 hours 🤦‍♂️

Not the Hawks, NBA rule.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

This is just...I have no words.  Why would the Hawks even allow them to have more than 48 hours 🤦‍♂️

Maybe they thought they'd screw them enough? LOL.

I suppose there was worry about Boston getting their hands on a TPE.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not the Hawks, NBA rule.

Yes, but the Hawks could've not submitted it until 11pm Eastern rather than 1pm.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, mrhonline said:

Maybe they thought they'd screw them enough? LOL.

I supposed there was worry about Boston getting their hands on a TPE.

Yes, but the Hawks could've not submitted it until 11pm Eastern rather than 1pm.

Then we would have been wondering what was taking the Hawks so long to make the offer, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This doesn't change or impact what the Kings will do, so those posting saying this was a bad strategic moves by the Hawks, just stop. The only thing this impacts is us fans having to wait 12 hours to know what will happen. 

Yep.

Still, I hope they don't spitefully take it down to midnight.  M. Stein says SAC has the right to do just that.

We're all adults here.  There's no need to hold the Hawks hostage.  They didn't do anything other than pursue a free agent.  It wasn't some attack on the Kings.  If you're gonna match, just match and we'll all move on ......

.... and never deal with the Kings again!!!! Mwaahaaahaaaa...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e471o2g42y57favwsr9tf4

*ahem*

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e476eivw8dq80lohg4wyw

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This doesn't change or impact what the Kings will do, so those posting saying this was a bad strategic moves by the Hawks, just stop. The only thing this impacts is us fans having to wait 12 hours to know what will happen. 

No, it definitely gives them longer to field offers for their current players. And when you're debating internally whether to lose a player for nothing, those hours would be helpful.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, mrhonline said:

No, it definitely gives them longer to field offers for their current players. And when you're debating internally whether to lose a player for nothing, those hours would be helpful.

Perhaps, I doubt they'll find any last minute offers for Hield though. IMO they already know what they will do with Bogi since before Free Agency started, it wasn't hard to gauge what his market value would be and what offers he would get. But just on principle you make a good point.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

.... and never deal with the Kings again!!!! Mwaahaaahaaaa...

Dealing with the Kings has been highly profitable for teams over the years.  Not sure I'd want to write them off either way.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

IMO they already know what they will do with Bogi since before Free Agency started

Before even. They were gonna trade him to the Bucks.

The 48+ hours is more about fielding offers than their own plans.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Perhaps, I doubt they'll find any last minute offers for Hield though. IMO they already know what they will do with Bogi since before Free Agency started, it wasn't hard to gauge what his market value would be and what offers he would get. But just on principle you make a good point.

I'm pretty sure they drafted believing Bogi would be gone via SnT.

• Like 1