Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

5 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd knows I want a AIO version of this card...  It overclocks on air very well so liquid cooling will be interesting.  I only (lol when did this wattage become only) a 750 watt psu so not sure if it will be power hungry. I want is so badly I might call out lol.

If you have interest in the 3080 or 3090, EVGA has a black on black aio as well.  https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+30+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+3080

10G-P5-3888-KR_MD_1.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WE about to have a blast with Nique trying to call Bogdanovic, Gallinari and Okongwu

giphy.gif

:Nique:

Easy; Bogi, Gallo, Big O

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

Slow down there buddy ...I'm excited too, but.........................

I literally said it on the podcast. I am doubling down 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

If you have interest in the 3080 or 3090, EVGA has a black on black aio as well.  https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+30+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+3080

10G-P5-3888-KR_MD_1.png

Thank you man. I'm curious how the SAM system works on AMD tho... I have a x570 ASUS board and a 5900x. Wanna go full AMD but if I can't I'll go Nvidia.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Year after he wanted some help, he got all of the help he needed, now it is time for Trae to do his thing (I think he is going to avg 12 - 14 assist per game)

Him averaging 12+ means it's a huge season for this team. If we get Trae averaging 12 I think we are a fourth seed type team IMO.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

God this offseason feels great! A+ from Travis. 

Idk about winning the East like @NBASupes said, but this team can definitely get 1-4.

Actually we might have to think bigger with this, like somebody was saying that we might have a package to go after a superstar if they desired a trade.  The sky is the limit right now

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

Slow down there buddy ...I'm excited too, but.........................

I agree that it's a little premature, but talent wise... I think we're pretty close. If Cam, Collins or Trae take a(nother) leap, we've got the talent (if Trae takes another leap, lawd!).

5 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Actually we might have to think bigger with this, like somebody was saying that we might have a package to go after a superstar if they desired a trade.  The sky is the limit right now

Agreed, we got some depth and pieces now. If somebody becomes available we should be all over it.

• Like 2