• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DID SIGN BB (Bogdan Bogdanović) 4 years $72 million. (UPDATE)

marco102

34 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We aren't disciplined enough for that. Checking for updates every 5 minutes is more like it.

I thought it would be news around midnight but I did not wait that long. I watched a movie and then checked a little after 11 eastern.

• Like 3

I was so tired of refreshing twitter and waddling through relentless political noise.  I'm extremely excited about this team and that was before Bogi.  There are so many options.  This team can go 11 deep and not blink an eye.  

I've seen people saying that we accelerated the rebuild two years too soon.  I'm not sure what that's based on, but arguing with non-Hawks fans is a losing proposition.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, marco102 said:

Hey Mr. 2021. I'm starting to think you came back to 2020.  You said we wouldn't sign with your Kg bomb!

A butterfly flapped its wings in the amazon and changed the future.  I'm not sure which version of the future I'm currently residing in. 🙃

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

You need depth in a season where a pandemic is going on.

That's another excellent point. With guys not being in a bubble environment, you can and will have players come down with COVID this season.  So if Trae comes down with COVID, or experiences 'flu-like symptoms', like he did right before the COVID outbreak, it's nice that we'll potentially have a guy like Rondo who can step in and run the offense.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gHost83 said:

Thank you man. I'm curious how the SAM system works on AMD tho... I have a x570 ASUS board and a 5900x. Wanna go full AMD but if I can't I'll go Nvidia.

I'm rocking a 3900x and 5700 xt, I'll be upgrading but I'm not in a hurry. I can 4k game on this so its no biggie (Shadowlands at 80 fps 4k)..

26 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Ressler needs to buy the Falcons from Blank and maybe we can have three competent teams in Atlanta... lol

I think blank is going to get it together! I’m hoping for chiefs offensive coordinator Eric B. to be the next head coach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JTB said:

I think blank is going to get it together! I’m hoping for chiefs offensive coordinator Eric B. to be the next head coach.

Nah, Blank hasn't hired a coach worth a crap yet. Dan Quinn was another glorified Jim Mora. He's too involved in football decisions for my liking. As a sports guy, i'm big on superstitions. and that stupid thing he does were he comes down to the field in the 4th quarter every game? HATE IT. No wonder we fall flat in the 4th quarter so often. Stay your tail in your sky box!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JTB said:

I'd like to see a proven veteran coach who has got it done in the past.  Im tired of assistants with the Falcons and my UT Vols.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ya'll must be bored to be talkin' Failcons in the Bogd thread.

Man, this is the all inclusive thread.  We've had a very good tech conversation going on too.  While all of us were excited about Bogi, Camp and someone else were talking video cards. I just lol at that entire conversation.  One minute they were like yeah Bogi and then serious tech talk. Multitasking at it's best.

• Like 2